Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

8 страниц V  « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему
> Nobody Understands Each Other,, Everybody’s welcome to try!
zolotce
сообщение Oct 10 2007, 06:23 PM
Сообщение #91

Новичок

Цитата(Rem61 @ Oct 9 2007, 01:57 PM) *
I’d like to announce the following:

there are two sides in the life – living & surviving:

- we survive in society, doing our best for raising the commonwealth, with our particular share; we should do it the most honestly as gaining the trust is the basis of your position here;

- we live inside of ourselves – as being encapsulated from all other world in our perfect body, with our wonderful mind & brilliant soul inside; we should take care of some strength of each of them – in order to be not under anybody’s influence ever;

smile.gif

Hallo!!!
I found this forum accidentally and read your letters. Unfortunately I understand 3 words from 10 because now I'm in process of studing English. But I'd like to practice my English. Can you help me? please

Rem61
сообщение Oct 11 2007, 08:59 AM
Сообщение #92

всем навстречу

Цитата(zolotce @ Oct 10 2007, 08:23 PM) *
Hallo!!!
I found this forum accidentally and read your letters. Unfortunately I understand 3 words from 10 because now I'm in process of studing English. But I'd like to practice my English. Can you help me? please

Dear Ms. Goldie - welcome home smile.gif - it all is yours smile.gif

That's quite normal for newcomers / newborns to not understand plenty of words around - with the time it comes to everybody;

Some pretty Ms. Scorpio once came here with the same - I did the best to explain her(e) my way in English - and you personally are the very welcome to anything I possess about it.

The common idea for everybody coming in here - is to share about something important for you in English - or jуst have fun together smile.gif - nobody understands each other ever, but slight everybody's common madness allows us enjoy each other smile.gif nonetheless smile.gif

(don't the most crazy “understand” each other the most deeply ??? - when fallen in love, e.g. ??? – or jуst madly enjoy each other ??? - isn't it enough for happiness ??? - doesn't madness equal to happiness so ???)

Looking forward to hear from you soon, sincerely smile.gif

Yours,

Rem

zolotce
сообщение Oct 11 2007, 02:14 PM
Сообщение #93

Новичок

Цитата(Rem61 @ Oct 11 2007, 08:59 AM) *
Dear Ms. Goldie - welcome home smile.gif - it all is yours smile.gif

That's quite normal for newcomers / newborns to not understand plenty of words around - with the time it comes to everybody;

Some pretty Ms. Scorpio once came here with the same - I did the best to explain her(e) my way in English - and you personally are the very welcome to anything I possess about it.

The common idea for everybody coming in here - is to share about something important for you in English - or jуst have fun together smile.gif - nobody understands each other ever, but slight everybody's common madness allows us enjoy each other smile.gif nonetheless smile.gif

(don't the most crazy “understand” each other the most deeply ??? - when fallen in love, e.g. ??? – or jуst madly enjoy each other ??? - isn't it enough for happiness ??? - doesn't madness equal to happiness so ???)

Looking forward to hear from you soon, sincerely smile.gif

Yours,

Rem

Thank you very much for your reply and advice and also for making this forum, because here everybody can tell his own opinion and offer any topic to discuss. And about madness... Yes, madness equals to happiness, because madness is freedom from any стереотипы (stereotips maybe). We often think what is other people's opinion about us, what will they think or aren't our actions wrong. Mad people don't think about it, they live in their own world and they are happy. Have you read Пауло коэльо "Вероника решает умереть"? "Сегодня я - из тех, кого называют ненормальными, и очень этим горжусь. Там, на свободе, я буду себя вести в точности так же, как другие. Буду ходить за покупками в супермаркет, болтать с подругами о пустяках, просиживать часами у телевизора. Но я знаю, что моя душа свободнаи что я могу мечтать, могу говорить с другими мирами, о существовании которых, прежде чем попасть сюда, даже не подозревала.
Я позволю себе совершать какие угодно глупости лишь для того, чтобы люди говорили: ее выпустили из Виллете! Но я знаю, что моя душа будет целостной, ведь моя жизнь имеет смысл. Я смогу смотреть на закат и верить, что за ним находится Бог. Когда, скажем, мне кто-нибудь сильно надоест, я без стеснения выругаюсь, и меня совершенно не будет волновать, что об этом подумают, ведь все будут говорить: "Она вышла из Виллете!"
Я буду смотреть прямо в глаза мужчинам на улице, не стыдясь чувствовать себя желанной. Зайду в самый дорогой магазин и куплю лучшего вина, на какое у меня хватит денег, а потом заставлю мужа пить вместе со мной - просто потому, что мне захотелось повеселиться вместе с ним - я ведь так его люблю.
Он рассмеется и скажет мне: да ты с ума сошла! А я отвечу: конечно, ведь я была в Виллете! И сумасшествие принесло мне свободу. Теперь, милый муженек, тебе придется каждый год брать отпуск и возить меня куда-нибудь в горы, где подстерегают опасные приключения: ведь чтобы жить настоящей жизнью, необходимо подвергаться риску.
Люди будут говорить: мало того, что сама побывала в Виллете, теперь еще и мужа за собой тащит! А он поймет, что так оно и есть, и станет Бога благодарить за то, что наша супружеская жизнь лишь начинается сейчас, и мы безумны, как безумен каждый, кто открыл для себя любовь."
I'll wait for your letter.

Rem61
сообщение Oct 11 2007, 02:44 PM
Сообщение #94

всем навстречу

...gonna read abt Veronica...

zolotce
сообщение Oct 12 2007, 04:03 PM
Сообщение #95

Новичок

Цитата(Rem61 @ Oct 11 2007, 02:44 PM) *
...gonna read abt Veronica...

I'll wait for your opinion

Rem61
сообщение Oct 18 2007, 03:05 PM
Сообщение #96

всем навстречу

Ough – let’s take everything easiest – the more I do to express some simply looking thoughts – the more they become heavy metallic ones smile.gif

---

Well, seems I’m not fond of Paulo Coelho… not a point, surely… interesting examples…

Madness as a kind of organic disease – is not more attractive than any other illness smile.gif

Madness as originality against sanity – looks like habitual condition of anybody, - sometimes it’s suppressed & hidden, sometimes – you allow it to rule smile.gif

Well, I’d like to change the point of view.

---

Anybody’s name is Fate, so – nobody is lower or higher a person than anybody else;

Everybody will die – we should be ready to go at any moment;

Our main occupation, as being mortal ones, - we SURVIVE;

as embryo, as a newborn, as a child, as an adult – we do it together with somebody; people learn surviving, and teach surviving…

Apart from occupations – we LIVE – our internal life, closed for the eyes of anybody else, ours only;

you can pretend being anything; and so – you have no reasons for fully trusting to anybody; it’s your force and your independence; it’s your weakness, we should know about it with open eyes …

Anybody is a UNIVERSE himself;

It looks simple – be yourself for yourself, and survive with others …

---

Another point of view:

Surviving & living – the whole life smile.gif

We must be good in surviving – how else? - // I’d like to talk here about important for myself – for everybody // - we must take care ourselves of being strong enough for working & fighting, we must do our best for our team’s winning, for surviving of the whole humanity…

The originality of any of us – is inside of us – we are free here forever – able to pretend being anything externally, but our inner life – closed for everybody ever; this is our independence & our self respect…

We must be good in surviving ! – and our originality means – any of us is a center of a whole Universe, which includes the world around as a part only, with main role of your inner life…

How to be happy in this bidirectional world? – // I’m quite far from giving prescriptions – this is a reflection only // - do what you must do & take everything easy – enjoying your life at any time, get deeper & deeper in forces, knowledge, feelings, - without worrying abt it at all, but jуst enjoying – never mind abt understanding, knowledge – it’s a lower part, but the higher one – you to rule the world, your own world, which includes the world around, jуst – to have fun, to enjoy it smile.gif

---

Another point of view:

The worst disease of humans – to try to sell humans – themselves or others;

When being taught how to survive – have we been ever taught how to live – to be yourself, to find out about yourself, about your abilities in original feelings & thoughts, - but isn’t it the most important for everyone? - // after surviving? //

To SURVIVE is only a basis for to LIVE – the only surviving … so boring ??? – the living without surviving completes soon…

---

smile.gif

Hollywood
сообщение Oct 18 2007, 05:36 PM
Сообщение #97

Постоянный участник

Из: Флорида

Цитата(Rem61 @ Oct 18 2007, 08:04 AM) *
Ough – let’s take everything easiest – the more I do to express some simply looking thoughts – the more they become heavy metallic ones smile.gif

---

Well, seems I’m not fond of Paulo Coelho… not a point, surely… interesting examples…

Madness as a kind of organic disease – is not more attractive than any other illness smile.gif

Madness as originality against sanity – looks like habitual condition of anybody, - sometimes it’s suppressed & hidden, sometimes – you allow it to rule smile.gif

---

Anybody’s name is Fate, so – nobody is lower or higher a person than anybody else;

as embryo, as a newborn, as a child, as an adult – we do it together with somebody; people learn surviving, and teach surviving…

Apart from occupations – we LIVE – our internal life, closed for the eyes of anybody else, ours only;

you can pretend being anything; and so – you have no reasons for fully trusting to anybody; it’s your force and your independence; it’s your weakness, we should know about it with open eyes …

---

Another point of view:

We must be good in surviving – how else? - // I’d like to talk here about important for myself – for everybody // - we must take care ourselves of being strong enough for working & fighting, we must do our best for our team’s winning, for surviving of the whole humanity…

The originality of any of us – is inside of us – we are free here forever – able to pretend being anything externally, but our inner life – closed for everybody ever; this is our independence & our self respect…

We must be good in surviving ! – and our originality means – any of us is a center of a whole Universe, which includes the world around as a part only, with main role of your inner life…

How to be happy in this bidirectional world? – // I’m quite far from giving prescriptions – this is a reflection only // - do what you must do & take everything easy – enjoying your life at any time, get deeper & deeper in forces, knowledge, feelings, - without worrying abt it at all, but jуst enjoying – never mind abt understanding, knowledge – it’s a lower part, but the higher one – you to rule the world, your own world, which includes the world around, jуst – to have fun, to enjoy it smile.gif

---

Another point of view:

When being taught how to survive – have we been ever taught how to live – to be yourself, to find out about yourself, about your abilities in original feelings & thoughts, - but isn’t it the most important for everyone? - // after surviving? //

To SURVIVE is only a basis for to LIVE – the only surviving … so boring ??? – the living without surviving completes soon…

---

smile.gif

Sorry guys for interruption, but I really want to put my penny in this conversation...The name of this topic is perfect, i like it laugh.gif and when I tryed to understand whatever you saying I felt like I'm in a koo-koo world...or can you tell me what did you smoke??? fromuz_kolobok.gif

Rem61
сообщение Oct 19 2007, 08:49 AM
Сообщение #98

всем навстречу

Цитата(Hollywood @ Oct 18 2007, 07:35 PM) *
Sorry guys for interruption, but I really want to put my penny in this conversation...The name of this topic is perfect, i like it laugh.gif and when I tryed to understand whatever you saying I felt like I'm in a koo-koo world...or can you tell me what did you smoke??? fromuz_kolobok.gif

Welcome home, dear,

no drugs at all

---

I’d like to say about outists and other people, whose mind got isolated some way against the crushing, killing damage to their inner world – it’s so pity, surely… - but - not hopeless smile.gif - I hope

Well, listening to what-should-I-do moaning, – the only way in this world is yours - no hints from anybody at all – your mere stepping – is the rule, the law for this world…

But – to walk your way it’d be of good to understand it some simple way, which you might sense & see clearly, by most of cells of yours – that’s what I’m talking about here; science is good - for surviving, what about living?...

We could see around the owners of billions – the bests in surviving – nothings in living...

smile.gif

---

We never know most of things beforehand, do you, dear? – some breakthrough is necessary at any moving forward, for any moving forward, some madness & risk, naming it with right words… Did you know much beforehand to math, sex, drugs?...

smile.gif

---

Well, no matter I was talking here before, - what way are YOU happy/unhappy? - if you please; one more penny...

smile.gif

zolotce
сообщение Oct 19 2007, 03:41 PM
Сообщение #99

Новичок

Цитата(Rem61 @ Oct 18 2007, 03:04 PM) *

---

---

---

Another point of view:

---

Another point of view:

---

smile.gif

Anybody is a UNIVERSE himself
Yes. I agree with it

Rem61
сообщение Oct 19 2007, 04:12 PM
Сообщение #100

всем навстречу

Цитата(zolotce @ Oct 19 2007, 05:41 PM) *
Anybody is a UNIVERSE himself
Yes. I agree with it

tks smile.gif

mechtatel
сообщение Oct 19 2007, 05:19 PM
Сообщение #101

Постоянный участник

Из: Oh beautiful, for spacious skies,...

Цитата(Rem61 @ Oct 19 2007, 08:11 AM) *
tks smile.gif

Hey guys.
Accident can be a very good thing if it happens to for your own good.
I discovered your FORUM by “Accident”. Congrats!

You are trying really hard to make your point less understood than it should be.
Is that the golden rule on your FORUM --- to talk about something personal but in the form of High Society “jargon”?

Of course, every person is a small universe on his own, universe of feelings and actions.

Guys, get of the MATH, and you’ll be able to look into your inner world without anybody’s help.

Rem61
сообщение Oct 22 2007, 10:46 AM
Сообщение #102

всем навстречу

Hello, buddy, nice you've came here smile.gif

Цитата(mechtatel @ Oct 19 2007, 07:18 PM) *
Hey guys.
Accident can be a very good thing if it happens to for your own good.
I discovered your FORUM by “Accident”. Congrats!

welcome smile.gif , 'm happy you're safe now

You are trying really hard to make your point less understood than it should be.

cannot agree - I spend some time to explain myself better - and for myself also (or firstly?...), as it looks like step by step nearing gives you more and more clear idea smile.gif

Is that the golden rule on your FORUM --- to talk about something personal but in the form of High Society “jargon”?

I should agree - I'm talking exactly about my personal life way - as I do not possess any other - and the way the high or low things are visible from here - this way I describe them; maybe, you'll agree - anybody does the same smile.gif

Of course, every person is a small universe on his own, universe of feelings and actions.

Not a small universe, but one, which includes the Space around - you live in Your own world as the main rule! No feeling of yourself like smth small - a sweet bonbon in a pretty carton box, a brilliant bird in a golden cage - never! - forget about it! - you're the center of Universe yourself, of main Universe even! smile.gif

Guys, get of the MATH, and you’ll be able to look into your inner world without anybody’s help.

Pls, clarify your choice of MATH for that purpose? - to look into your inner world is only your own business, you learn it yourself, but some hints might be of good here, surely smile.gif

Rem61
сообщение Nov 27 2007, 09:14 AM
Сообщение #103

всем навстречу

Хулио Кортасар

БУДЬТЕ КАК ДОМА

Надейка построила себе дом и повесила у входа доску, на которой
значилось:
КТО БЫ НИ ВОШЕЛ В ЭТОТ ДОМ - ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ!
Фам построил дом и вызывающие не повесил никаких досок.
Хроноп построил дом и, как водится у хронопов, повесил у портика
разные доски, купленные готовыми или специально заказанные. Доски были
прилажены так, что читались по порядку. Первая гласила:
КТО БЫ НИ ВОШЕЛ В ЭТОТ ДОМ - ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ!
Вторая гласила:
ДОМ-ТО МАЛЕНЬКИЙ, ЗАТО СЕРДЦЕ БОЛЬШОЕ.
Третья гласила:
НЕПРОШЕНАЯ ПЕРСОНА - ПРИЯТНЕЕ ГАЗОНА!
Четвертая гласила:
ХОТЬ В КАРМАНЕ НИ ГРОША, НО ЗАТО ПОЕТ ДУША!
Пятая гласила:
ЭТА ДОСКА АННУЛИРУЕТ ВСЕ ПРЕДЫДУЩИЕ. ПШЕЛ ВОН, СОБАКА!

Rem61
сообщение Nov 28 2007, 04:35 PM
Сообщение #104

всем навстречу

Well,

we might talk about external and internal worlds of humans without any special emotions, as it looks like the very usual chattering, although the idea of independent internal world gives us a basis of total independency of a human;

what impressed me recently so much – the most powerful expression of our personality, of our internal world, - the love, - is the most blind an action, allowed to be blind, expected to be blind – but why?

I’d like to talk about it separately

Rem61
сообщение Dec 11 2007, 10:11 AM
Сообщение #105

всем навстречу

The only life & world that deserve to be – your life & your world smile.gif

8 страниц V  « < 5 6 7 8 >
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему