Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему
> Some Incantations To Murder Your Soul, What about countercharms?
Rem61
сообщение Jan 18 2008, 04:40 PM
Сообщение #1

всем навстречу

Some Incantations to Murder Your Soul.
What about countercharms?

Hi,

I know even two for the murdering:

1) I’m better, than he is.
2) He is worse, than I am.

Anybody else?

Rem61
сообщение Jan 23 2008, 02:17 PM
Сообщение #2

всем навстречу

We might be assessed with higher / lower marks in some skills, end even in skills to get skills smile.gif , but it has nothing to do with your – say it – identity, hasn’t it? – this stuff is never to be assessed higher or lower, isn’t it? – and it’s much painful to be assessed this way – first times smile.gif … and it is mental who does make such assessments – self murderer … smile.gif

Rem61
сообщение Jan 30 2008, 03:10 PM
Сообщение #3

всем навстречу

How to kill yourself - more…

“alcohol destroys identity” – like drugs, nicotine

this way people replace their own joy to live with artificial one, they forget about the joy of their own, forget how to act to earn this joy – no need to, if you’re able easily take some artificial one… the worst here – alcohol & drugs catch you some way – like a hook in you, and how to get rid of it? – it’s so humiliating - to be on hook…

it doesn’t look like some too rare condition for people, though – to be on hook: jуst for getting some conveniences of life we might close eyes onto particular things… hook pulls you down, marsh sucks you in …

P.S. so the incantation was: "pey do dna, pey do dna, pey do dna..."

Rem61
сообщение Apr 24 2008, 07:49 AM
Сообщение #4

всем навстречу

"How sad it is!" murmured Dorian Gray with his eyes still fixed upon his own portrait. "How sad it is! I shall grow old, and horrible, and dreadful. But this picture will remain always young. It will never be older than this particular day of June. . . . If it were only the other way! If it were I who was to be always young, and the picture that was to grow old! For that--for that--I would give everything! Yes, there is nothing in the whole world I would not give! I would give my soul for that!"

Rem61
сообщение Apr 29 2008, 01:50 PM
Сообщение #5

всем навстречу

Цитата(Rem61 @ Apr 24 2008, 09:49 AM) *
"How sad it is!" murmured Dorian Gray with his eyes still fixed upon his own portrait. "How sad it is! I shall grow old, and horrible, and dreadful. But this picture will remain always young. It will never be older than this particular day of June. . . . If it were only the other way! If it were I who was to be always young, and the picture that was to grow old! For that--for that--I would give everything! Yes, there is nothing in the whole world I would not give! I would give my soul for that!"

Did Dorian Gray ever had a chance to be other a man - with that damned picture, or without it? - maybe, not at all...?

Or - some countercharm was possible...?

Rem61
сообщение Jul 16 2008, 04:36 PM
Сообщение #6

всем навстречу

Horcrux

Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему