Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

10 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему
> Hi
Gulnara
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 02:20 PM
Сообщение #31

"Посторонним В." (с)

Цитата(igel @ Apr 28 2006, 12:21 PM) *
Hi,

I have to refresh my English urgently, particularly in writing. I would like to learn finally how to use articles. Is there any internet source you could recommend? Or perhaps it is so simple that you could describe a general rule?

Игель, можно и мне присоединиться к Вашей просьбе ? Та же потребность, и тоже urgently blushing.gif

bagda
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 03:52 PM
Сообщение #32

Постоянный участник

Из: USA

Цитата(igel @ Apr 28 2006, 01:21 PM) *
Hi,

I have to refresh my English urgently, particularly in writing. I would like to learn finally how to use articles. Is there any internet source you could recommend? Or perhaps it is so simple that you could describe a general rule?

вот коротенький перевод из ресурса с интернета. Сделайте поиск на "grammar use of articles"

существуют два вида articles: определенный и неопределенный

Неопределенный article: "a" и "an"
а) "а" + существительное которое начинается с созвучной буквы: а boy
cool.gif "аn" + существительное которое начинается с гласной буквы: аn elephant
c) "а" + существительное которое начинается со созвучного звука: а user
d) "some" + существительное во множественном числе: some users

если существительное имя измененно прилагательным то используется первая буква прилагательного. Пример: a good boy, an unusual problem, a European country (звук "юр")

Также, неопределенный article используется при указание профессии, религии, нации.
Пример: I am an astronomer, I am an Irishman, I am a Buddist, I am an European

Определенный article: "The"
Используется перед единственным и множественном конкретным существительным. "The" означает определеную вешь что/кто принадлежит к известной групе.

Singular: a dog vs. the dog (Шарик из Простоквашенно), an apple vs. the apple(что Ева слопала), а car vs. the car (my Honda Accord)

Plural: some dogs vs the dogs, some apples vs the apples

"The" не используется перед существительными которых нельзя подсчитать. Пример: Coffee is a popular drink, Japanese is a difficult language to master, Intelligence is hard to identify.

Однако "Thе" исполльзуется в тех случаях когда нужно уточнить существительное: The coffee in my cup is too hot, The Japanese he speaks is different, The intelligence of animals is variable.

Подробней об использование артикля "the" посмотрите здесь

Сообщение отредактировал bagda - Apr 28 2006, 03:54 PM

oxus
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 10:50 PM
Сообщение #33

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Herr Igel!

There's hardly anything one can add to what our Charming Bagda has jуst said about the topic. (She IS my soft spot!) rolleyes.gif

But there is a better way! All you have to do is to take your Bundes ass across the Atlantic to the glorious city of Boson. The Cradle of American Democracy. Better still, try and smuggle in our good friend Comandante. Don't bother about the visa they won't give him one. mad.gif

What happens next is I take you to the local brewery and we get pissed! Then we start kick some ass, sing Russian songs, throw dirty jokes at sexy waitresses (Comandante will no doubt pinch them), and vomit on the table. Then we'll be booted out by the Security. And it is there, lying in the dirty gutter, that we'll talk about articles! How about that as a crash course in English Grammar ?

biggrin.gif
Meanwhile, my advice will be to work it through your German. Russian is blessed by the absence of these bastards. The articles, I mean. It's the same shit, really. There is some difference in the usage but it boils down to 4 main points.

1. Unlike German, English professions take an article.

Egel ist Lehrer . but Egel is A teacher

2. The same shit with instruments:

Egel spielt Klavier. but Egel plays THE piano. (Anyone? please ! shoot the asshole! ) laugh.gif

3. There is notional plural in English, e.g.

Die Polizei beobachtet (singular) den Verkehr. But: The Police ARE (plural) monitoring the traffic.

4. References to countries, continents and regions is a fucking mess, indeed. But it's not bas as all that, really.

Hope this was helpful!
wink.gif

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Apr 28 2006, 11:01 PM

Valensiya
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 10:59 PM
Сообщение #34

Постоянный участник

Цитата(oxus @ Apr 29 2006, 12:50 AM) *
Herr Igel!

There's hardly anything one can add to what our Charming Bagda has jуst said about the topic. (She IS my soft spot!)

But there is a better way! All you have to do is to take your Bundes ass across the Atlantic to the glorious city of Boson. The Cradle of American Democracy. Better still, try and smuggle in our good friend Comandante. Don't bother about the visa they won't give him one.

What happens next is I take you to the local brewery and we get pissed! Then we start kick some ass, sing Russian songs, throw dirty jokes at sexy waitresses (Comandante will no doubt pinch them), and vomit on the table. Then we'll be booted out by the Security. And it is there, lying in the dirty gutter, that we'll talk about articles! How about that as a crash course in English Grammar ?

Meanwhile, my advice will be to work it through your German. Russian is blessed by the absence of these bustards. The articles, I mean. It's the same shit, really. There is some difference in the usage but it boils down to 4 main points.

1. Unlike German, English professions take an article.

undefined but undefined

2. The same shit with instruments:

undefined but undefined (Anyone? please ! shoot the asshole! )

3. There is notional plural in English, e.g.

undefined (singular) undefined But: undefined (plural) undefined

4. References to countries, continents and regions is a fucking mess, indeed. But it's not bas as all that, really.

Hope this was helpful!

I've learn so many interesting and exciting methods, too, Oxus! blink.gif smile.gif May I use them? It was helpful! rolleyes.gif

oxus
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 11:01 PM
Сообщение #35

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Цитата(Valensiya @ Apr 28 2006, 10:58 PM) *
I've learn so many interesting and exciting methods, too, Oxus! blink.gif smile.gif May I use them? It was helpful! rolleyes.gif

Be my guest! biggrin.gif

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Apr 29 2006, 12:02 AM

apr
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 11:05 PM
Сообщение #36

Парадоксов друг ...

Из: Fiji

Цитата(oxus @ Apr 28 2006, 03:50 PM) *
Herr Igel!

But there is a better way! All you have to do is to take your Bundes ass across the Atlantic to the glorious city of Boson.
What happens next is I take you to the local brewery and we get pissed!

And it is there, lying in the dirty gutter, that we'll talk about articles! How about that as a crash course in English Grammar ?

Sounds like a sound plan ...

oxus
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 11:16 PM
Сообщение #37

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Цитата(apr @ Apr 28 2006, 11:05 PM) *
Sounds like a sound plan ...

Roll in, Bro! Someone with your qualifications is always welcome! Should I add that your reputation travels ahead of you!
laugh.gif

Цитата(Gulnara @ Apr 28 2006, 02:19 PM) *
Игель, можно и мне присоединиться к Вашей просьбе ? Та же потребность, и тоже urgently blushing.gif

Юля! Для тебя спецкурс с погружением! На какое билет покупать?

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Apr 28 2006, 11:17 PM

apr
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 11:21 PM
Сообщение #38

Парадоксов друг ...

Цитата(oxus @ Apr 28 2006, 04:16 PM) *

Roll in, Bro! Someone with your qualifications is always welcome! Should I add that your reputation travels ahead of you!
laugh.gif

???

oxus
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 11:29 PM
Сообщение #39

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Цитата(apr @ Apr 28 2006, 11:20 PM) *
???

smile.gif

I've got some more! From your birthday party! laugh.gif

It only means that once we're done with beer we'll engage some harder stuff. Like that on your table. laugh.gif

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Apr 28 2006, 11:35 PM

bagda
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 11:41 PM
Сообщение #40

Постоянный участник

There's hardly anything one can add to what our Charming Bagda has jуst said about the topic. (She IS my soft spot!) rolleyes.gif

Oh whatever! I am as soft of a spot for you as the entire female part of FromUz! From now on, every time a peculiar oracle will open a topic dedicated singularly to your persona, I will partake into the action and play out a role of a resentful aficionado. rrrrr laugh.gif cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Language dear! Language!!!
After heavy drinking, you talk about poetry damn it! Not articles!!!

Otherwise, a fascinating lesson into the world of grammar! wink.gif

Сообщение отредактировал bagda - Apr 28 2006, 11:43 PM

apr
сообщение Apr 28 2006, 11:42 PM
Сообщение #41

Парадоксов друг ...

Thank You,

от нашего стола вашему столу ...

Cheers ...

Сообщение отредактировал apr - Apr 28 2006, 11:44 PM

oxus
сообщение Apr 29 2006, 12:01 AM
Сообщение #42

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Love you all, guys! biggrin.gif

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Apr 29 2006, 12:01 AM

oxus
сообщение Apr 29 2006, 02:29 AM
Сообщение #43

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Hey, folks, check this out! It's fucking hillarious!!!!

http://www.iwo.com/gateway.htm

Che
сообщение Apr 29 2006, 05:28 PM
Сообщение #44

Команданте

Цитата(oxus @ Apr 29 2006, 01:29 AM) *
Hey, folks, check this out! It's fucking hillarious!!!!

http://www.iwo.com/gateway.htm

This is the most savage thing I've ever seen in my life. biggrin.gif

igel
сообщение Apr 29 2006, 10:45 PM
Сообщение #45

Постоянный участник

To Oxus:

That was a great help, dude! mad.gif

As Bagda gave An excellent tip, I was jуst happy and relaxed ans thought I have THE world in MY pocket, but then comes that arrogant cowboy with A Parker and even disseminates THE video of A tortured animal - to European audience! And mades everything so complicated again.

To Valensya:

Frankly, I didn't cope with this: you told you find THE methods of Oxus entertaining... Did you deem i.a. grabbing and patting pretty mades a pleasant free time activity? blink.gif cool.gif You better move to Cologne, we have a nice Christofer Street Day...

10 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему