Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

2 страниц V   1 2 >  
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему
> <no Man – No Problem> No Love – No Broken Hearts, Сердцам - не разбиваться: Любви – нет!
Rem61
сообщение Nov 28 2007, 04:29 PM
Сообщение #1

всем навстречу

I believe, there will be no word about my personal life here, affecting anybody there;

---

Любовь стала настолько общим местом – никто и не задумывается, о чем речь, «я люблю» мы скажем о чём угодно, но это даёт ПРАВА: ваш предмет – ваша собственность… и наоборот, ОБЯЗАННОСТИ – вы обязаны всем вашему предмету, раз то ли вы его любите, то ли он вас любит…

Ахинея – полная.

В этой связи я утверждаю: любви – нет!

– нет никакого ОБЩЕГО явления, одинаково переживаемого всеми! – у всех это – по-своему! – поэтому, назвать что-то любовью – это ваше абсолютно ЛИЧНОЕ, никому более не понятное и никого не касающееся; - с другой стороны, коль скоро это – ЧЬЁ-ТО ЛИЧНОЕ – невозможно его постичь и не надо пытаться!

Как иллюстрацию здесь можно привести попытку лезть с фонариком в потёмки чужой души – а не выйдет!

---

Meanwhile I’d like to define some things here in order I could use them in my life, I could say it to my friends as abt smth I could see, and touch, and taste – not abt a work of imagination only;

I’d like to talk about – say it – attraction;

The world around shows – we, humans, are attracted by loads of things: by people of opposite gender, of the same gender, by delicacy, by comfort, by power, etc. It starts suddenly, on event, when we see / feel smbdy / smth and our internal world responds some special way – unexpected joy etc. & attraction;

Should we start yelling immediately: IT’S LOVE ! - I LOVE HER / HIM ! - I LOVE YOU ! - ?

probably - not;

wadayasay?

<to be continued>

Rem61
сообщение Nov 29 2007, 10:39 AM
Сообщение #2

всем навстречу

To be attracted by somebody – it’s a miracle, it’s a piece of happiness in our life – jуst a gift smile.gif

Let’s enjoy it as much as possible – this feeling OF OURS; but – let’s won’t mark it with words-stamps immediately, let’s won’t hurry up…

Why I’m talking about attraction? – we’ve got used for ages to the status of the love feeling as the one between two genders – Romeo & Julia etc. But, look – Freddy Mercury, Elton John, Julio Iglesias, Boris Moiseev – these are the other names of world culture of today’s – they are known as having other idea in behavior – and the god bless them all, living & gone… Seems, we might even expect, these people might be more gentle in their relations than adoring westerns the world …

Let’s consider as worth respecting any attraction – the real a wealth of somebody’s…

The idea of mine here – how to go thru that for your goodness, for your happiness, developing it to the best - without breaking hearts?

In my humble opinion, any heart is much more precious a thing than any particular feeling of this heart, than any its attraction… any attraction is FOR your heart & never – to hurt it…

Any respond? smile.gif

<to be continued>

Rem61
сообщение Dec 11 2007, 10:09 AM
Сообщение #3

всем навстречу

Resisting your attraction with all forces – it makes sense in order to accept or reject it once, thoroughly considered and tasted smile.gif

<to be continued>

Rem61
сообщение Dec 23 2007, 10:14 PM
Сообщение #4

всем навстречу

As soon the word LOVE means ALL and NOTHING at the same time, I’d like to declare it as a FORBIDDEN word, and mention it further as You-Know-What, or The-Word-That-Mustn’t-Be-Said, or Nobody-Knows-What etc.

---

It seems to me the nature of attraction and affection is inside of the person him/herself – it’s the burst of emotions and hormones OF YOURS – rather blind one? – prepared inside of you by your previous life;

It easily explains, how young couples of teenagers, never acquainted before, getting married by a decision of their families, might become very good spouses – their first burst of sexual emotions and hormones was ignited by their partner in god, and god bless them;

---

Also – a cunning igniter of sexual burst - even an intruder into the sexual domain, not too brutal, but a bit tender one, no matter a man or a woman, – might successfully have several happy sexual partners, all of them – fond of him/her – jуst because he/she did it with them – ignited their emotionally hormonal burst, waken their feelings up – and it’s quite a powerful thing;

For the ignited person this burst looks much as You-Know-What, … and, opposite, the igniter – no matter he or she – looks more like a sportsman in that Nobody-Knows-What;

a typical situation for the hearts to break, but – Praemonitus Praemunitus – who’s alarmed is armed?

smile.gif

TimurSulaimanov
сообщение Dec 24 2007, 03:43 PM
Сообщение #5

Частый гость

Из: Zurich, Switzerland

Цитата(Rem61 @ Nov 29 2007, 12:38 PM) *
To be attracted by somebody – it’s a miracle, it’s a piece of happiness in our life – jуst a gift smile.gif

Let’s enjoy it as much as possible – this feeling OF OURS; but – let’s won’t mark it with words-stamps immediately, let’s won’t hurry up…

The idea of mine here – how to go thru that for your goodness, for your happiness, developing it to the best - without breaking hearts?

In my humble opinion, any heart is much more precious a thing than any particular feeling of this heart, than any its attraction… any attraction is FOR your heart & never – to hurt it…

Any respond? smile.gif

<to be continued>

I should say your heart exists for this purpose - to feel love. And to give love. For as long as you are giving, you heart is protected. You won't suffer heartbreak. And love makes your heart stronger, imho. But again, it should be oriented towards giving. Otherwise, it is jуst like “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.”
smile.gif)
Maybe this passage about giving doesn't sound logical, for how can you tell who is it before you a princess or a swine ? The point is , even if it is swine, you will suffer a broken heart when you are expecting something in return for your pearls, and not getting it - then it feels like wasted investment, like a loss. So, idea is - treat it as a gift. Give it away freely, like flowers from the blossom of your heart - they are jуst there for giving !

Сообщение отредактировал TimurSulaimanov - Dec 24 2007, 03:47 PM

Rem61
сообщение Jan 24 2008, 12:43 PM
Сообщение #6

всем навстречу

Цитата(TimurSulaimanov @ Dec 24 2007, 05:43 PM) *
I should say your heart exists for this purpose - to feel love. And to give love. For as long as you are giving, you heart is protected. You won't suffer heartbreak. And love makes your heart stronger, imho. But again, it should be oriented towards giving.

Otherwise, it is jуst like “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.”
smile.gif)

Maybe this passage about giving doesn't sound logical, for how can you tell who is it before you a princess or a swine ?

The point is , even if it is swine, you will suffer a broken heart when you are expecting something in return for your pearls, and not getting it - then it feels like wasted investment, like a loss. So, idea is - treat it as a gift. Give it away freely, like flowers from the blossom of your heart - they are jуst there for giving !

Looks good smile.gif

Nonetheless… doesn’t the attraction want to take, to capture, to possess?

---

Princesses & pigs – very romantically smile.gif

Who are the princesses? – the certainty is – she’s jуst a descendant of the most cruel & cunning politician of ancient centuries, which was lucky enough to become a ruler – like Tsar, Koenig, etc. The whole wealth of country was for his children for a while; they wore the most beautiful clothes, pearls etc. They also were known sometimes to consider everybody around to be swine, slaves to serve them. smile.gif Were they ever pretty? – or clever? – I don’t know, people say sometimes they were smile.gif – well, jуst some sort of fate, equal between equal ones of other humans.

“Princess & pig” – let’s accept it as a speech-form, but rejecting to assess anybody this way; all the fates are equal ones, I believe.

To give your Nobody-Knows-What & keep your heart break protected – sounds wonderful, really, - when is balanced with your wisdom; but, imho, everything needs to be balanced with most suitable things – and your “giving & gifting” needs naturally to balanced with “to be given & to be gifted”; youngsters are ignorant to plenty of things of wisdom – the instinct says them – give & be given, take & be taken – and they follow it smile.gif

That’s why I say – the first thing pupils are to be taught in school – attraction is rather blind, resist it as much as possible – meanwhile it gets forces you to enjoy it fully & opens you eyes to your subject: what is he or she? – what he/she wants of you? – feels about you? – don’t rush in, but resist! – meantime you investigate yourself - the most interesting investment smile.gif , – would it be sensible to dive somewhere with rocks under water?! – never!!! – you must explore your way here, step by step maybe, for sake of yourself smile.gif

P.S. Should youngsters be heroes in things they do not understand? – I believe, no; they should do it for free, with clear thoughts & feelings, and never – jуst as a must-be-a-hero (must-be-the-best-lover), nosing everywhere to loose your head at all… You mustn’t rush in, be quiet to stay aside and level the scales of your understanding, of your feelings… smile.gif All around is Your world, a part of Your life, a part of Your fate smile.gif – rule it smile.gif

P.P.S. It’s jуst entertainment, all this stuff, isn’t it? smile.gif jуst take it easy and take your part smile.gif

Rem61
сообщение Jan 25 2008, 11:23 AM
Сообщение #7

всем навстречу

Цитата(TimurSulaimanov @ Dec 24 2007, 05:43 PM) *
I should say your heart exists for this purpose - to feel love. And to give love. For as long as you are giving, you heart is protected. You won't suffer heartbreak. And love makes your heart stronger, imho. But again, it should be oriented towards giving.

So, idea is - treat it as a gift. Give it away freely, like flowers from the blossom of your heart - they are jуst there for giving !

When considered like a way of living, like life-style – all the above said makes sense to me jуst straight away:

Love is Everything smile.gif , and even - Love is God – and with God in your heart, giving and gifting, - it looks like quite stable a construction; and it seems to be much in concordance with Happiness Guide to me smile.gif

Though, it doesn't look like to be starving to give & be given, to take & be taken – say it – Love Passion smile.gif – with blossoming heart smile.gif – and, God say – never broken smile.gif

P.S. I keep in mind to consider different examples for this and that – to say yes to some ideas, and say no to others – but the lack of time, «пообщаться с друзьями евреями – нету времени », maybe – somebody’s to put his sovereign or jуst penny here this way? smile.gif

Rem61
сообщение Feb 7 2008, 04:34 PM
Сообщение #8

всем навстречу

Image for attraction – shouldn't we take care of it ? smile.gif and we’re capable to do it perfectly; from other hand – if you don’t – you haven’t got smile.gif , like this:

“One man had been looking for an ideal woman for ages – and found her… but she was looking for an ideal man” smile.gif

---

Different attractions – which one is stronger, deeper, more looking like You-Only-Know-What?

It seems to me, our attractions are a great deal of work of our own imagination, we grow up this bouquet inside of us: a beautiful one, wonderful one – born by the first glance smile.gif , but the second one might freeze it out smile.gif – so take your second glance asap, resist your attraction as much as possible – and do not get your heart broken easily smile.gif ; or it'd be better to enjoy you blind happiness as much as possible and then say let-it-be? smile.gif

Rem61
сообщение Apr 24 2008, 08:11 AM
Сообщение #9

всем навстречу

Dorian Gray rushed behind the scenes into the greenroom. The girl was standing there alone, with a look of triumph on her face. Her eyes were lit with an exquisite fire. There was a radiance about her. Her parted lips were smiling over some secret of their own.
When he entered, she looked at him, and an expression of infinite joy came over her. "How badly I acted to-night, Dorian!" she cried.
"Horribly!" he answered, gazing at her in amazement. "Horribly! It was dreadful. Are you ill? You have no idea what it was. You have no idea what I suffered."
The girl smiled. "Dorian," she answered, lingering over his name with long-drawn music in her voice, as though it were sweeter than honey to the red petals of her mouth. "Dorian, you should have understood. But you understand now, don't you?"
"Understand what?" he asked, angrily.
"Why I was so bad to-night. Why I shall always be bad. Why I shall never act well again."
He shrugged his shoulders. "You are ill, I suppose. When you are ill you shouldn't act. You make yourself ridiculous. My friends were bored. I was bored."
She seemed not to listen to him. She was transfigured with joy. An ecstasy of happiness dominated her.
"Dorian, Dorian," she cried, "before I knew you, acting was the one reality of my life. It was only in the theatre that I lived. I thought that it was all true. I was Rosalind one night and Portia the other. The joy of Beatrice was my joy, and the sorrows of Cordelia were mine also. I believed in everything. The common people who acted with me seemed to me to be godlike. The painted scenes were my world. I knew nothing but shadows, and I thought them real. You came--oh, my beautiful love!-- and you freed my soul from prison. You taught me what reality really is. To-night, for the first time in my life, I saw through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of the empty pageant in which I had always played. To-night, for the first time, I became conscious that the Romeo was hideous, and old, and painted, that the moonlight in the orchard was false, that the scenery was vulgar, and that the words I had to speak were unreal, were not my words, were not what I wanted to say. You had brought me something higher, something of which all art is but a reflection. You had made me understand what love really is. My love! My love! Prince Charming! Prince of life! I have grown sick of shadows. You are more to me than all art can ever be. What have I to do with the puppets of a play? When I came on to-night, I could not understand how it was that everything had gone from me. I thought that I was going to be wonderful. I found that I could do nothing. Suddenly it dawned on my soul what it all meant. The knowledge was exquisite to me. I heard them hissing, and I smiled. What could they know of love such as ours? Take me away, Dorian--take me away with you, where we can be quite alone. I hate the stage. I might mimic a passion that I do not feel, but I cannot mimic one that burns me like fire. Oh, Dorian, Dorian, you understand now what it signifies? Even if I could do it, it would be profanation for me to play at being in love. You have made me see that."
He flung himself down on the sofa and turned away his face. "You have killed my love," he muttered.
She looked at him in wonder and laughed. He made no answer. She came across to him, and with her little fingers stroked his hair. She knelt down and pressed his hands to her lips. He drew them away, and a shudder ran through him.
Then he leaped up and went to the door. "Yes," he cried, "you have killed my love. You used to stir my imagination. Now you don't even stir my curiosity. You simply produce no effect. I loved you because you were marvellous, because you had genius and intellect, because you realized the dreams of great poets and gave shape and substance to the shadows of art. You have thrown it all away. You are shallow and stupid. My God! how mad I was to love you! What a fool I have been! You are nothing to me now. I will never see you again. I will never think of you. I will never mention your name. You don't know what you were to me, once. Why, once . . . Oh, I can't bear to think of it! I wish I had never laid eyes upon you! You have spoiled the romance of my life. How little you can know of love, if you say it mars your art! Without your art, you are nothing. I would have made you famous, splendid, magnificent. The world would have worshipped you, and you would have borne my name. What are you now? A third-rate actress with a pretty face."
The girl grew white, and trembled. She clenched her hands together, and her voice seemed to catch in her throat. "You are not serious, Dorian?" she murmured. "You are acting."
"Acting! I leave that to you. You do it so well," he answered bitterly.
She rose from her knees and, with a piteous expression of pain in her face, came across the room to him. She put her hand upon his arm and looked into his eyes. He thrust her back. "Don't touch me!" he cried.
A low moan broke from her, and she flung herself at his feet and lay there like a trampled flower. "Dorian, Dorian, don't leave me!" she whispered. "I am so sorry I didn't act well. I was thinking of you all the time. But I will try--indeed, I will try. It came so suddenly across me, my love for you. I think I should never have known it if you had not kissed me-- if we had not kissed each other. Kiss me again, my love. Don't go away from me. I couldn't bear it. Oh! don't go away from me. My brother . . . No; never mind. He didn't mean it. He was in jest. . . . But you, oh! can't you forgive me for to-night? I will work so hard and try to improve. Don't be cruel to me, because I love you better than anything in the world. After all, it is only once that I have not pleased you. But you are quite right, Dorian. I should have shown myself more of an artist. It was foolish of me, and yet I couldn't help it. Oh, don't leave me, don't leave me." A fit of passionate sobbing choked her. She crouched on the floor like a wounded thing, and Dorian Gray, with his beautiful eyes, looked down at her, and his chiselled lips curled in exquisite disdain. There is always something ridiculous about the emotions of people whom one has ceased to love. Sibyl Vane seemed to him to be absurdly melodramatic. Her tears and sobs annoyed him.

"I am going," he said at last in his calm clear voice. "I don't wish to be unkind, but I can't see you again. You have disappointed me."
She wept silently, and made no answer, but crept nearer. Her little hands stretched blindly out, and appeared to be seeking for him. He turned on his heel and left the room. In a few moments he was out of the theatre.

Rem61
сообщение Jul 11 2008, 03:31 PM
Сообщение #10

всем навстречу

Цитата(koza @ Jul 1 2008, 01:10 AM) *
Oscar Benton
Not The Same Dreams Anymore

Our honeymoon is over
And the best days of our love
Are dead and gone
Instead of growing closer
This time goes on and on
We're getting miles apart
Though you're beside me as before
And when we kiss goodnight I find...

...That since we're sharing the same bed
We're not sharing the same dreams
Anymore
That since we're sharing the same bed
Anymore

We're using the same bathroom
Where your personal things
Are lying close to mine
And I know that our clothes
Are drying on the same line
When friends come to call
They read our names on the door
If they could read our minds, they'd find...

Anymore
We're not sharing the same dream(s)
Anymore

(We're) talking about problems
But we keep our feelings deep inside
We never say a tender word
We couldn't even if we tried
It's hard to realize you're the girl
I've been waiting for
'Cause when we kiss goodnight I find...

Anymore
Anymore

Some reflections on the matter of the lyrics above, if you please:

- as agreed – we do not call anything LOVE, as everybody understands IT different way..

- the attraction of the most deep & popular nature pulls human males & females to become one – and to create one more.. so the feelings before marriage (or simply sharing bed) have natural extension in pregnancy, childbirth, parenting etc – if there was no mistaking of dreams, everything goes right, wishes grow up & appear others – natural progress..

- the couple is expected to be ready to keep the most important in their relations & forgive & forget some other things..

- life is various.. dreams of two might do not come true, particularly.. one more - common dream – does not appear..

- the song shows the man’s position, sorrow.. giving him material for nipping soul performance.. what’s position, feelings of his spouse? – who knows?. – any idea?.

---

- & so boring - "the same dreams.." - what about new ones?

koza
сообщение Jul 11 2008, 10:09 PM
Сообщение #11

Постоянный участник

Цитата(Rem61 @ Jul 11 2008, 04:31 PM) *
"the same dreams.." - what about new ones?

As you considered trully - "no problem - no man",
But what's the reason their suffer than,

What making them so sad, with turning eyes inside
The soul, inspite the shining world - inspite.

'No love-no broken hearts" - so wrong possession -
Without love with burning heart -worst life tradition.

The question might be viewing with another sight -
No MEN- that's problem of their lonely days & nights

Rem61
сообщение Jul 14 2008, 01:25 PM
Сообщение #12

всем навстречу

Цитата(Grust @ Jul 11 2008, 05:50 PM) *
А не замахнуться ли нам на Вильяма нашего Шекспира? (с) .)

В склепе холодном, в котором уснула Джульетта
От горя, влюбленный Ромео хотел умереть
Казалось бы, песня любви их несчастной допета.
Все было б иначе. Лишь стоит творцу захотеть

Джульетта, успела проснуться, на счастье Ромео
Никто в эту ночь не умрет. Что ж, живите сто лет.
Влюбленные вместе, у них на душе посветлело
Они покидают Верону, спасаясь от бед.

А где-то в далекой стране, сильно мучим, тоскою
Гамлет не может ответ на вопрос свой найти -
Быть иль не быть? Он решает, не ладя с собою
С Офелией счастье свое он решил обрести.

Любовь обе пары от смерти спасла – так бывает
И счастливы все. Не могло быть иначе, поверь!
И время страницы их жизни годами листает,
Давайте посмотрим, что с ними случилось теперь

Гамлет успешен во всем, он богат, очень знатен
Нимфа Офелия в счастье желанном живет
Ромео с Джульеттой все деньги родителей тратят
Кто был молодым, тот, наверно влюбленных поймет

Время проходит, ничто под луною не вечно?!
Гамлет, пресытившись жизнью, тоскует опять
Дни проживают Ромео с Джульеттой беспечно,
На грани того, что способны любовь потерять

Вот, проведение, рок, а быть может создатель
Сделали так, что Джульетта и Гамлет сошлись,
Влюбленный, влюбившись еще раз, известно – предатель.
Предательством или любовью их судьбы сплелись?

Ромео страдал, когда вновь уходила Джульетта
Он знал, что она изменяет, но сильно любил
Офелия тоже терзалась, терпела и это..
Создатель, ты новой любовью любовь разорил

Но все, как известно, проходит, и все изменилось
И Гамлет душою к Джульетте своей поостыл
Их счастье осколками боли жестокой разбилось
Удел их печален, безрадостен он и уныл

Джульетта от боли такой в небо руки воздела,
Создатель, ответь, если можешь, за что это нам?
Ромео, Офелия, Гамлет - ведь это не дело,
Ты нас наказал, но, увы, не по нашим грехам,

Прошу тебя, слышишь, молю, я тебя заклинаю
Пошли нам спасенье и жизни нам всем измени
И хоть на мгновенье приблизь нас к небесному раю
Все то, что осталось в душе, я молю - сохрани…

В склепе холодном, в котором уснула Джульетта
Умер влюбленный Ромео, он влил в себя яд
Джульетта, проснувшись, увидела в ужасе это
Клинком закололась. И нету влюбленных ребят.

Офелия бросилась в реку, она утонула.
И Гамлет погиб, он отравленной шпагой убит
Офелия сном безмятежным и вечным уснула
И Гамлет с Джульеттою в этой же вечности спит

Похоже, услышал молитву Джульетты Создатель..

.)

"Я сказал (слова Дмитрия Сергеича), что с первых же ее слов о страшном сне я понял неизбежность какого-нибудь эпизода, различного от прежних наших отношений. Я ждал, что он будет иметь значительную силу, потому что иначе было невозможно при энергии ее натуры и при тогдашнем состоянии ее недовольства, которое уж имело очень большую силу от слишком долгой затаенности. Но все-таки, ожидание представлялось мне сначала в самой легкой и выгодной для меня форме. Я рассуждал так: она увлечется на время страстною любовью к кому-нибудь; пройдет год-два, и она возвратится ко мне; я очень хороший человек. Шансы сойтись с другим таким человеком очень редки (я прямо говорю о себе, как думаю: у меня нет лицемерной уловки уменьшать свое достоинство). Удовлетворенное чувство любви утратит часть своей стремительности; она увидит, что, хотя одна сторона ее натуры и менее удовлетворяется жизнью со мною, но что в общей сложности жизни ей легче, просторнее жизнь со мною, чем с другим; и все восстановится попрежнему. Я, наученный опытом, буду внимательнее к ней; она приобретет новое уважение ко мне, будет иметь еще больше привязанности ко мне, чем прежде, и мы будем жить дружнее прежнего.
Но (это вещь, объяснение которой очень щекотливо для меня; однако же, оно должно быть сделано), но как представлялась мне перспектива того, что наши отношения с нею восстановятся? Радовало ли это меня? Конечно. Но только ли радовало? Нет, это представлялось мне и обременением, конечно, приятным, очень приятным, но все-таки обременением. Я очень сильно люблю ее и буду ломать себя, чтобы лучше приспособиться к ней; это будет доставлять мне удовольствие, но все-таки моя жизнь будет стеснена. Так представлялось мне, когда я успокоился от первого впечатления. И я увидел, что не обманывался. Она дала мне испытать это, когда хотела, чтобы я постарался сохранить ее любовь. Месяц угождения этому желанию был самым тяжелым месяцем моей жизни. Тут не было никакого страдания, это выражение нисколько не шло бы к делу, было бы тут нелепо; со стороны положительных ощущений я не испытывал ничего, кроме радости, угождая ей; но мне было скучно. Вот тайна того, что ее попытка удержаться в любви ко мне осталась неудачна. Я скучал, угождая ей.
На первый взгляд может казаться странно, почему же я не скучал, отдавая бесчисленные вечера студентам, для которых, разумеется, не стал бы много беспокоить себя, и почему почувствовал очень сильное утомление, когда отдал всего лишь несколько вечеров женщине, которую любил больше, чем себя, на смерть для которой, и не только на смерть, на всякое мучение для которой я был готов? Это может казаться странно, но только для того, кто не вникнет в сущность моих отношений к молодежи, которой я отдавал столько времени. Во-первых, у меня не было никаких личных отношений с этими молодыми людьми; когда я сидел с ними, я не чувствовал перед собою людей, а видел лишь несколько отвлеченных типов, которые обмениваются мыслями; разговоры мои с ними мало отличались от раздумья наедине; тут была занята во мне лишь одна сторона человека, та, которая всех менее требует отдыха, - мысль. Все остальное спало. И притом разговор имел практическую, полезную цель - содействие развитию умственной жизни, благородства и энергии в моих молодых друзьях. Это был труд; но труд такой легкий, что годился на восстановление сил, израсходованных другими трудами, не утомляющий, а освежающий, но все-таки труд; поэтому личность не имела тут требований, которые ставила для отдыха. Тут я искал пользы, а не успокоения; тут я давал сон всем сторонам моего существа, кроме мысли; а мысль действовала без всякой примеси личных отношений к людям, с которыми я говорил, поэтому чувствовала себе такой же простор, как наедине; эти разговоры, можно сказать, и не выводили меня из уединения. Тут не было ничего сходного с отношениями, в которых участвует весь человек.
Я знаю, как щекотливо выговорить это слово "скука"; но добросовестность не позволяет мне утаить его. Да, при всей моей любви к ней, я почувствовал облегчение себе, когда потом убедился, что между нею и мною не могут установиться отношения, при которых нам было бы удобно жить попрежнему. Я начал убеждаться в этом около того же времени, когда она стала замечать, что угождение ее желанию обременительно для меня. Тогда будущее представилось мне в новой форме, которая была приятнее для меня; увидев, что нам невозможно удержаться в прежних отношениях, я стал думать, как бы поскорее, - опять я должен употребить щекотливое выражение, - думать, как бы поскорее отделаться, отвязаться от положения, которое было мне скучно. Вот тайна того, что должно было казаться великодушием человеку, который захотел бы ослепляться признательностью к внешности дела, или не был бы так близок, чтобы рассмотреть самую глубину побуждений. Да, мне просто хотелось отделаться от скучного положения. Не лицемерствуя отрицанием хорошего в себе, я не стану отрицать того, что одним из моих мотивов было желание добра ей. Но это был уже только второй мотив, - положим, очень сильный, но все-таки далеко уступавший силою первому, главному, - желанию избавиться от скуки: настоящим двигателем было оно. Под влиянием его я стал внимательно рассматривать образ ее жизни и легко увидел, что в перемене ощущений от перемены образа жизни главную роль играет появление и удаление Александра Матвеича. Это заставило меня думать и о нем: я понял причину его странных действий, на которые прежде не обращал внимания, и после того мои мысли получили новый вид, - как я уже говорил, более приятный для меня. Когда я увидел, что в ней уж не только одно искание страстной любви, а уже и сама любовь, только еще не сознаваемая ею, что это чувство обратилось на человека вполне достойного и вообще могущего вполне заменить меня ей, что этот человек сам страстно любит ее, - я чрезвычайно обрадовался. Правда, впрочем, что первое впечатление было тяжело: всякая важная перемена соединена с некоторою скорбью. Я видел теперь, что не могу, по совести, считать себя лицом, необходимым для нее; а ведь я уже привык к этому и, надобно сказать правду, это было мне приятно; следовательно, потеря этого отношения необходимо должна была иметь тяжелую сторону. Но она только на первое время, очень недолго, преобладала над другою стороною, которая радовала меня. Теперь я был уверен в ее счастье и спокоен за ее судьбу. Это было источником большой радости. Но напрасно было бы думать, что в этом заключалась главная приятность; нет, личное чувство опять было гораздо важнее: я видел, что становлюсь совершенно свободным от принуждения. Мои слова не имеют того смысла, будто для меня бессемейная жизнь кажется свободнее или легче семейной: нет, если мужу и жене нисколько не нужно стеснять себя для угождения друг другу, если они довольны друг другом без всяких усилий над собою, если они угождают друг другу, вовсе не думая угождать, то для них, чем теснее отношения между ними, тем легче и просторнее им обоим. Но отношение между нею и мною не было таково. Потому разойтись значило для меня стать свободным.
Из этого видно, что я действовал в собственном интересе, когда решился не мешать ее счастью; благородная сторона была в моем деле, но движущею силою ему служило влечение собственной моей натуры к лучшему для меня самого. Вот поэтому-то я имел силу действовать, могу сказать, - хорошо: не пошатываться туда и сюда, не делать лишней суеты: и неприятностей другим, не изменять своей обязанности. Это легко, когда обязанность - влечение собственной натуры.

Николай Гаврилович Чернышевский. «Что делать?»

---

я открыл эту тему, имея в виду, что ситуации, подобные новой истории Ромео и Джулии, Гамлета и Офелии могут иметь иное разрешение, чем столь остроумно выведенное выше..

да, понятно, мы можем быть неподготовленными к таким сильнейшим проявлениям человеческого естества, как любовь, как новая любовь.. но мы уже давно-то воспитываем и учим детей жизни в условиях планеты Земля, в условиях существующих здесь социумов – и такое сильнейшее проявление божественного в человеке – любовь – заслуживает внимания, изучения.. и разумного поведения в этих эмпиреях..

цитата из Чернышевского для меня - пример понимания человеком себя, своих близких, окружающих, динамики происходящего.. для себя, не для умничания, а для комфортной духовной и душевной жизни.. того, как можно внести перемены в свою жизнь и жизнь близких – без трагизма, разрыва души и разбития сердец..

Rem61
сообщение Jul 14 2008, 04:37 PM
Сообщение #13

всем навстречу

Цитата(koza @ Jul 12 2008, 12:09 AM) *
As you considered trully - "no problem - no man",
But what's the reason their suffer than,

everybody misunderstands one another.. I gonna do it from my side again smile.gif

firstly – when reading & when listening to Oscar Benton it gave different impressions – I should get one step back here & say “the same dreams” of Benton are not old dreams, but common ones.. it cannot be named boring, of course..

then – “no man – no problem” by Iosif Jugashvili had a very black meaning, but quite understandable as “no reason – no consequences”..

next – “No love-no broken hearts" – means the love as a top secret between two.. quite private a possession of two.. it doesn’t exist for the world around.. it’s in-comprehensible for the world around.. & the two dive as deep as possible to say YES.. or probably, to say NO – if there is nothing to call love in their mutual attraction…

further – I can’t…

<to be continued>

koza
сообщение Jul 14 2008, 08:41 PM
Сообщение #14

Постоянный участник

Цитата(Rem61 @ Jul 14 2008, 05:36 PM) *
everybody misunderstands one another..
<to be continued>

With, without the continuation of discussion
They might have been loosing comprehension

Meanings of their thoughts seems easy of access
Meanings of their words seems clearly for confess

Music, Shakespeare, poems, humor,love et cetera
Languages of soul, expression manners, or jуst "fronterA"

Only touch and look could answer their pursuit
As material evidence of their mental perfect suit

Сообщение отредактировал koza - Jul 14 2008, 08:46 PM

Rem61
сообщение Jul 15 2008, 11:02 AM
Сообщение #15

всем навстречу

Цитата(koza @ Jul 12 2008, 12:09 AM) *
As you considered truly - "no problem - no man",
But what's the reason they suffer than,

was quite surprised the next morning to find out – I’ve never read this poem before.. with its simple meaning of sad words of a woman with live senses.. I’d found plenty of other values – besides the main one..

“no man – no problem” with the definition “no problem of a woman without a man” – I cannot say a word here..

.. & I’d like to prize the perfect expressiveness of the poem..

2 страниц V   1 2 >
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему