Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

8 страниц V  « < 6 7 8  
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему
> Nobody Understands Each Other,, Everybody’s welcome to try!
TimurSulaimanov
сообщение Dec 20 2007, 01:03 AM
Сообщение #106

Частый гость

Из: Zurich, Switzerland

Цитата(Rem61 @ Dec 11 2007, 12:10 PM) *
The only life & world that deserve to be – your life & your world smile.gif

But then you define your life and your world in terms of lives of others and worlds of others, right ? Even language you speak and terms of your thinking are borrowed, inherited, adopted, learned - from outside. smile.gif)

I am saying "you" , but I mean it is valid for everyone of us, me , him, her , whoever. Is there such thing as "me", why are we sticking to this concept ? What is so important in it ?

Сообщение отредактировал TimurSulaimanov - Dec 20 2007, 01:05 AM

Rem61
сообщение Dec 22 2007, 01:38 PM
Сообщение #107

всем навстречу

Цитата(Rem61 @ Dec 11 2007, 12:10 PM)

The only life & world that deserve to be – your life & your world

Means – take care of the most important things first of all.
smile.gif

But then you define your life and your world in terms of lives of others and worlds of others, right ? Even language you speak and terms of your thinking are borrowed, inherited, adopted, learned - from outside.

Exactly! – I’m talking about quite a common possession as a mind, and …

I am saying "you" , but I mean it is valid for everyone of us, me , him, her , whoever. Is there such thing as "me", why are we sticking to this concept ? What is so important in it ?

…, nonetheless, it’s quite a particular and private possession, as being closed, locked for anybody else – don’t you imagine somebody to take a lantern and reside in your mind, watching and listening to your thoughts and dreams and projecting some ideas of his own into the screen of your mind, do you? No – to Legilimency, Yes – to Occlumency! smile.gif

---

well, anybody’s got it exactly this way and it’s a point of force for everybody! – it’s a place and a media of a perfect happiness for everybody! – the life is short, everybody’ll die, and there is no time to be jealous about e.g. Sir Paul McCartney or Mrs. Joann Rowling - you have enough to be perfectly happy by yourself; smile.gif

---

when we watch things from first dimension we can see dots – equal, but endlessly deep ones;

when we watch things from second dimension we can see lines;
when we watch things from third dimension we can see squares;
when we watch things from fourth dimension we can see bodies;
when we watch things from fifth dimension we can see fates – equal also, endless and unlimited;

no fate is greater or less than other fate, either higher or lover etc;

nobody’s internal world is less or greater than somebody’s else – so, take care of your internal world and be happy your private way, surely – being involved in surviving with other people, but – always having enough for yourself and the external world being jуst a prolongation of your internal one;

YOU personally – are a point, a center of worry about and a focus of your happiness, and other thins – after, after, after… smile.gif

---

Considering examples – some limited situations to show the point:

- you are Robinzoned;
- you are retired;
- etc;

it’s time for you to appreciate this world, giving all for you, not demanding from you any great social activity for surviving, - isn’t it exactly the time to think of yourself, to enjoy your personal freedom, - but, should we postpone it so far? smile.gif

---

P.S. so – everybody possess enough to be happy – and what’s more important for any of us?

P.P.S. if everything is so easy – why there is so many of misunderstood and unhappy people around? – don’t worry, be happy! – ne parjsya, budj schastliv! – catch your internal freedom and enjoy it.

3d.P.S. I hope – not only words are findable here
smile.gif

TimurSulaimanov
сообщение Dec 23 2007, 02:52 AM
Сообщение #108

Частый гость

Musings on happiness.

But it's alright to be unhappy sometimes, isn't it ? Shouldn't we undergo some adjustment, re-evaluation of our goals from time to time, values, self-esteem, stuff like that ? We are social creatures, we can't be happy jуst by ourselves, through our own ideas of what should make us happy. We have self-esteem, sense of status, social standing, self-respect, and so on. Things like these make us do what we do, and make us think what we are in great measure. After all, without that there is no life of a person. We can be deluded, of course - like, I am terribly unhappy that I am not Paul McCartney, but that's an integral part of human nature - not to know who you are, wanting to know it, develop some idea, and try to prove it. If in the process of proving your hypothesis, you discovered that you are a John Lennon - good for you. Then you can modestly sing - "I am jуst another guy" smile.gif But, if not ? You discovered that you, in fact, not what you thought you are, and it makes you unhappy - No big deal, alright, that's what people do all the time, and they should, it is normal routine of our social existence, we have to have some idea of ourselves and project some image of ourselves outside - and to correct it from time to time.
Living like a cat is impossible for a human being, people have identities, and need to have those identities confirmed by society all the time. And identity is not static, life goes forward, social expectations change, and, as a result, identity needs readjustment constantly, and life of a man makes sense (or not ) to him himself for as long as it makes sense to other people, or whatever his perception of others' opinions is.
So, point is - be happy through acceptance of everything that comes your way. Even if you feel unhappy at times (or, even all the time ), jуst take it as part of a greater picture - we humans are supposed to have mood swings smile.gif).
Or, let's see it this way - It is a great inconvenience to have to go to toilet, every day, several times - but should it make us unhappy? not really - everybody does it. Now next, if I had to take my urine out through catheter via the opening in my side and carry the plastic bag with me all the time ? Lot of us will hate it and might get unhappy - but, big deal, it's the same thing, right ? But difference is - not everyone has to do it, majority don't, and only you are singled out - unhappy.
Or this one - if men were to have periods , like women - they would be awfully unhappy, one might think, but why ? Women live with that and accept it and not take it as grounds for their unhappiness. Why ? Because on one hand every woman has it, so nothing wrong if some other woman also has it. But every man doesn't have it, therefore I, a man, also shouldn't.
By the same token, women would hate to have beard and moustache - but , men have it , so what ?
Or another one, (inconceivable !) - If I , a man, had to wear women's clothes to go to work , it would make me horribly upset, right ? But why ? Half of the mankind is wearing those clothes and is perfectly happy ! Why should it make me unhappy !? Really, all this happiness stuff is nothing but a social convention in the end.

Сообщение отредактировал TimurSulaimanov - Dec 23 2007, 03:20 AM

Rem61
сообщение Jan 11 2008, 02:13 PM
Сообщение #109

всем навстречу

Was bit off-line, ok now.

---

I’d like to consider the above started branch of discussion in a separate place, named Happiness Guide

And here I’d like to talk benefits, given to people by protected internal world;

Seems, it’s not going to be easy writing and reading sometimes;

Imagine – you were imprisoned, … and were chosen by gang to become a cock – why? – jуst because… were you able to resist the gang in their acting so? – I’m afraid, you weren’t…

The question is – how to live on?

Plenty of injuries might happen to us, people lose limbs, organs, get awful wounds of war, of car accident etc. – and recover some way after it. What about the same after that some sort of enema? – no laughing, no grinning…

I’d like to say – as any of us has the protected, closed the internal world, we might have a chance to recover after any wreck, apart from the death itself, and try and live our way further…

TimurSulaimanov
сообщение Jan 11 2008, 09:51 PM
Сообщение #110

Частый гость

Цитата(Rem61 @ Jan 11 2008, 04:13 PM) *
I’d like to say – as any of us has the protected, closed the internal world, we might have a chance to recover after any wreck, apart from the death itself, and try and live our way further…

Agreed- Yes. Heart, soul, memories of happier times, memory of the childhood, of the experience of love, of genuine relationship and friendship, all that is private, remains within us, and is a foundation for our resilience, for hope, in fact, in itself is a reason for life, reason to continue with it.

Rem61
сообщение Feb 7 2008, 04:18 PM
Сообщение #111

всем навстречу

Цитата(TimurSulaimanov @ Jan 11 2008, 11:50 PM) *
Agreed- Yes. Heart, soul, memories of happier times, memory of the childhood, of the experience of love, of genuine relationship and friendship, all that is private, remains within us, and is a foundation for our resilience, for hope, in fact, in itself is a reason for life, reason to continue with it.

From my point of view, the things might be considered other way:

You live in marshes in Mesopotamia or nearby in 7-star hotel Burj Al Arab, dive for small pearls or carry the giant ones as necklace, the point of internal freedom & dignity is inside of a human, from the birthday to the deathday…

there are no other reasons for your life then your parents – and do it as your life, not depending on more or less lucky circumstances, memories etc. It’s my point – wadayasay?

---

There is no unmistakable way … and even – never… We never know exactly what we’re going to get as a result … what we’re ignorant of … No unmistakable behavior ever … No desperation ever … smile.gif

Rem61
сообщение Mar 31 2008, 11:08 AM
Сообщение #112

всем навстречу

Would anybody be interested in discussion – what the matter of God is?

My particular life doesn’t persuade me in existence of some external force in our world.

The point for me here – an important feature of our psychology – the feeling of unity of humans: we are not alone, we are all connected… This is a basis to imagine, to invent some external things about it – some common god (sounds like confirmation of idea of similar psychology of all humans), some particular gods, which appeared different historically, ethnically etc. – but in all the parts of mankind...

As the meanwhile I started here from impossible understanding between people due to closed, unavailable character of internal world of a human – probably the above mentioned unity is even organic one, like community of all living creatures, e.g. ?

What do you say?

Victoria1983
сообщение Apr 1 2008, 12:16 AM
Сообщение #113

"Вы"-кающая,трезвая,не вступающая в бестолковые споры.

Из: Ontario,Canada

Цитата(Rem61 @ Mar 31 2008, 04:07 AM) *
Would anybody be interested in discussion – what the matter of God is?

My particular life doesn’t persuade me in existence of some external force in our world.

The point for me here – an important feature of our psychology – the feeling of unity of humans: we are not alone, we are all connected… This is a basis to imagine, to invent some external things about it – some common god (sounds like confirmation of idea of similar psychology of all humans), some particular gods, which appeared different historically, ethnically etc. – but in all the parts of mankind...

As the meanwhile I started here from impossible understanding between people due to closed, unavailable character of internal world of a human – probably the above mentioned unity is even organic one, like community of all living creatures, e.g. ?

What do you say?

I'd say, to discuss this subject the same as to discuss the matter of Nature,the matter of Mankind,Life and etc...Too huge,too many opinions and none of them objective.... smile.gif Re:God...Nobody can prove His existence/nonexistence...So what the point to waste time till no prove to any?Why not to discuss something actual nowdays?Like global warming,for example?At least we all feel its influence more or less..... sad.gif

Rem61
сообщение Apr 1 2008, 04:04 PM
Сообщение #114

всем навстречу

Цитата(Victoria1983 @ Apr 1 2008, 02:16 AM) *
I'd say, to discuss this subject the same as to discuss the matter of Nature,the matter of Mankind,Life and etc...Too huge,too many opinions and none of them objective.... smile.gif Re:God...Nobody can prove His existence/nonexistence...So what the point to waste time till no prove to any?Why not to discuss something actual nowdays?Like global warming,for example?At least we all feel its influence more or less..... sad.gif

Would you, please, mention some proofs of existence / nonexistence of global warming?

By the way, aren’t there any evidences of presence / non presence of devil’s hand in it?

Rem61
сообщение Apr 29 2008, 01:30 PM
Сообщение #115

всем навстречу

Цитата(Rem61 @ Apr 1 2008, 06:03 PM) *
Would you, please, mention some proofs of existence / nonexistence of global warming?

By the way, aren’t there any evidences of presence / non presence of devil’s hand in it?

Wow - I've forgotten abt the above stuff - so interesting smile.gif - the gods-searching had gifted us the culture, so beautiful smile.gif

---

Wished to share the following:

---

«To spite of enemies – to pleasure of mum » - and where private life is then ? smile.gif

---

"It to that fight, in which we will be killed, we prepare and train ourselves for the whole life" smile.gif

8 страниц V  « < 6 7 8
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему