Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

4 страниц V   1 2 3 > »   
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему
> Enjoy Life. Now
anna ar
сообщение Oct 12 2006, 01:45 AM
Сообщение #1

Бурная смесь........всего

Из: Heartland of USA

Once in a while I get motivational movies from different sources (if you wish, I will give you the name of the source, so you can subscribe them yourself). They help to inspire me, they answer some of my questions, they lift up my spirits. Well, now I would like to share some of them with you. Enjoy watching them. I hope they will make a difference in your life too biggrin.gif Don't forget to turn the sound on.

http://www.212movie.com/

http://www.thechoicemovie.com/

http://www.themindmovie.com/

http://www.yourpathmovie.com/

If you want, you can leave your comment, whether you liked it or not, or whatever you want to say about theese movies smile.gif

anna ar
сообщение Feb 9 2007, 06:37 PM
Сообщение #2

Today I want to share a little part of the movie called "The SECRET". Buy a movie, if you can (it will blow your mind) biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8seTj0i4mY...ted&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MqciSMOmk...ted&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xri8CDqriNA...ted&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39KqIH-t4F8...ted&search=

Сообщение отредактировал anna ar - Feb 9 2007, 09:22 PM

oxus
сообщение Feb 10 2007, 03:06 AM
Сообщение #3

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Цитата(anna ar @ Feb 9 2007, 06:36 PM) *
Today I want to share a little part of the movie called "The SECRET".

Great stuff. Thanks. I will look it up at my DVD shop.
And it IS true : "Wherever you go, there you are". Both hell and paradise are here on earth. The choice is ours.

anna ar
сообщение Feb 10 2007, 07:03 AM
Сообщение #4

Цитата(oxus @ Feb 9 2007, 06:06 PM) *
Great stuff. Thanks. I will look it up at my DVD shop.
And it IS true : "Wherever you go, there you are". Both hell and paradise are here on earth. The choice is ours.

Honey, you can buy "The Secret" online only (at least, right now, I already checked it out) biggrin.gif Here is the wesite The Secret

Here is some more information smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgK0YAwYL-Y&NR

Fucin
сообщение Feb 10 2007, 08:11 AM
Сообщение #5

Фуцин

Из: подсознания

Цитата(anna ar @ Feb 9 2007, 11:03 PM) *
Honey, you can buy "The Secret" online only (at least, right now, I already checked it out) biggrin.gif Here is the wesite The Secret

Here is some more information smile.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgK0YAwYL-Y&NR

You know, I've lately been discussing with one of my fellows about these ideas on "thoughts become things", and incidentally you are bringing this movie up here.

That is really incredible, and it does make these three words prove themselves.

Thank you for the tip anyways!
“Tip of iceberg” biggrin.gif

anna ar
сообщение Feb 10 2007, 08:45 AM
Сообщение #6

Цитата(Fucin @ Feb 9 2007, 11:11 PM) *
Thank you for the tip anyways!
“Tip of iceberg” biggrin.gif

My pleasure biggrin.gif fromuz_kolobok.gif

NAusa
сообщение Feb 10 2007, 09:13 AM
Сообщение #7

Постоянный участник

Цитата(anna ar @ Oct 12 2006, 03:44 AM) *
Once in a while I get motivational movies from different sources (if you wish, I will give you the name of the source, so you can subscribe them yourself). They help to inspire me, they answer some of my questions, they lift up my spirits. Well, now I would like to share some of them with you. Enjoy watching them. I hope they will make a difference in your life too biggrin.gif Don't forget to turn the sound on.
If you want, you can leave your comment, whether you liked it or not, or whatever you want to say about theese movies smile.gif

Dear Anna! What a mysterious coincidence!
jуst this morning I was having warm thoughts of you and immediately this wonderfully motivating topic had appeared. It leads me to believe that you and I have a very special and spiritual relationship, one that I treasure dearly. It is of people like you that my day brightens and I find new strength to not only go on, but to love every passing moment! Your energy creates great things and I thank you! fromuz_kolobok.gif

Love,
Your Twin.

Сообщение отредактировал bagda - Feb 11 2007, 06:53 PM

Fucin
сообщение Feb 11 2007, 02:17 AM
Сообщение #8

Фуцин

Now I'm really feeling much better, because now I know for certain that I've been doing right things and I've always been on the right track to manifest and to get abounded.

Anna, many thanks again! smile.gif

oxus
сообщение Feb 11 2007, 02:53 AM
Сообщение #9

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Well that's all very well indeed. But when the chips are down and I feel depressed all I've got to do is to look at Anna's photos. blushing.gif It works jуst as well. Even better. They are so full of life and exude good vibrations. She always lifts my spirits and brings me back to life. wub.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0h_hNV51PM

Nymphetamine
сообщение Feb 11 2007, 08:21 AM
Сообщение #10

Частый гость

Hello.
I think those clips are rather amazing. What a great way to motivate yourself and the people you care about. Yes, it's true that the choice is your and only your power, but then again, I thought about it, what gives other people the power of choice over your life? Like if you were given a power to take one's life, it's your choice, but you have power over others. It's not fair to all of us and definitly doesn't apply to everybody. How many people were victim's of others' wicked choices? And here it goes back to making the right choices, we should make them to make sure nobody else can have control over them. And if we have the chance, we should give, always give to those who are limited of choice. It's the most important thing in life - being proud of every single aspect of it in the end.
Thank you for inspiration, I really needed it at this point in my life smile.gif

oxus
сообщение Feb 11 2007, 11:40 AM
Сообщение #11

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Since I seem to be the only one awake at this hour smile.gif Miss, may I, first of all, welcome you to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of friends here. You are particularly welcome to this English section since we're all in great need of someone with your language proficiency. I understand that English is your mother tongue. wink.gif I was privileged to read some of your poetry and look forward to hearing more of it. So much for a welcoming ceremony. wink.gif

I agree that if you fail to control your own destiny it will be done by someone else. Having said that it is also part of human nature to delegate the painful matter of choice to someone else, to a leader. Therefore, very often it falls to one man (or woman wink.gif ) to take decisions that affect lives of a great number of people. And as you pointed out, history is replete with nasty leaders. How can we make sure that only the good ones get the job ? That I don't know.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and I wish you every luck "at this point in you life". smile.gif

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Feb 11 2007, 01:42 PM

Fucin
сообщение Feb 11 2007, 05:24 PM
Сообщение #12

Фуцин

Цитата(Nymphetamine @ Feb 11 2007, 12:21 AM) *
Hello.
I think those clips are rather amazing. What a great way to motivate yourself and the people you care about. Yes, it's true that the choice is your and only your power, but then again, I thought about it, what gives other people the power of choice over your life? Like if you were given a power to take one's life, it's your choice, but you have power over others. It's not fair to all of us and definitly doesn't apply to everybody. How many people were victim's of others' wicked choices? And here it goes back to making the right choices, we should make them to make sure nobody else can have control over them. And if we have the chance, we should give, always give to those who are limited of choice. It's the most important thing in life - being proud of every single aspect of it in the end.
Thank you for inspiration, I really needed it at this point in my life smile.gif

Let me welcome you as well to the forum, Nymphetamine, and particularly to this discussion room, from which you started exploring your new life perception. Hopefully you will find this virtual space interesting for you, and you’ll enjoy meeting people exactly the same way as your mom does. biggrin.gif

I guess your point is rather about how to avoid being controlled by other people and how to concentrate on building up your own destiny while we are surrounded by society that demands so many adjustments to be made. This is really time-consuming process, but being lived for ages within that society we’ve almost made all these adjustments to be considered as relatively independent persons, and it’s time to start doing something for yourself, distracting from any external negative influences.

The thing is that “Law of attraction” works both ways – whether you are denying or confirming. When you find yourself continually scrambling with your problems or ill wishers, be prepared that your negative impulses are being received by the Universe and an adequate response will follow. Your problems are to be multiplied, and you’ll be always wondering how it could have been if you’d only ignore all this crap and concentrate on something more delightful in your life.

This is the diligent way to send off your “good vibrations” to the Universe and according to what this movie tells you will be amazed how it can flip your life upside down. smile.gif

Nymphetamine
сообщение Feb 12 2007, 04:15 AM
Сообщение #13

Частый гость

Цитата(oxus @ Feb 11 2007, 03:39 AM) *
Since I seem to be the only one awake at this hour smile.gif Miss, may I, first of all, welcome you to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of friends here. You are particularly welcome to this English section since we're all in great need of someone with your language proficiency. I understand that English is your mother tongue. wink.gif I was privileged to read some of your poetry and look forward to hearing more of it. So much for a welcoming ceremony. wink.gif

I agree that if you fail to control your own destiny it will be done by someone else. Having said that it is also part of human nature to delegate the painful matter of choice to someone else, to a leader. Therefore, very often it falls to one man (or woman wink.gif ) to take decisions that affect lives of a great number of people. And as you pointed out, history is replete with nasty leaders. How can we make sure that only the good ones get the job ? That I don't know.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and I wish you every luck "at this point in you life". smile.gif

Why thank you.
And no, English isn't actually native to me at all, we've only been here for 5 years, it's jуst that I go to school and my learning progress is slightly faster than of an older person.

Yeah that's what I meant, too many people are victims of circumstances whether they want to be or not. Exactly why WE should aim high to help others out. And speaking of good and bad leaders, there's no such thing. There are ideologies and beliefs, and to some it might seem like the truth, and to some - terrible. And since they came to power, it was meant to happen, may be so that we learn on the past's mistakes, but people never learn. History repeats itself for the third time this century and we're still making the same foolish mistakes. sad.gif

Цитата(Fucin @ Feb 11 2007, 09:23 AM) *
Let me welcome you as well to the forum, Nymphetamine, and particularly to this discussion room, from which you started exploring your new life perception. Hopefully you will find this virtual space interesting for you, and you’ll enjoy meeting people exactly the same way as your mom does. biggrin.gif

I guess your point is rather about how to avoid being controlled by other people and how to concentrate on building up your own destiny while we are surrounded by society that demands so many adjustments to be made. This is really time-consuming process, but being lived for ages within that society we’ve almost made all these adjustments to be considered as relatively independent persons, and it’s time to start doing something for yourself, distracting from any external negative influences.

The thing is that “Law of attraction” works both ways – whether you are denying or confirming. When you find yourself continually scrambling with your problems or ill wishers, be prepared that your negative impulses are being received by the Universe and an adequate response will follow. Your problems are to be multiplied, and you’ll be always wondering how it could have been if you’d only ignore all this crap and concentrate on something more delightful in your life.

This is the diligent way to send off your “good vibrations” to the Universe and according to what this movie tells you will be amazed how it can flip your life upside down. smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif

Yes, I experimented with the laws of the Universe and the power of thought after reading "Подзознание может всё", Джон Кехо. I found that book fascinating and it worked o_o'.
I don't think we have to adjust to the society though. I mean yeah we must to a certain point, but it's important to be true to yourself and keep that uniqueness that comes with every single human being that walks the earth. There will always be the ones who suffer for the well-being of others, jуst to keep that balance.
Not everybody knows about the mind and thinking functions though, I'm glad I've been taught about this at such a young age, it will definitely help me in life biggrin.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Nymphetamine - Feb 12 2007, 04:05 AM

oxus
сообщение Feb 12 2007, 05:58 AM
Сообщение #14

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Hi. This conversation is becoming more and more engaging. Those are great questions that you raised, Diana. Who are we ? Masters of our destiny or miserable ”victims of circumstances”? And how relative, Fucin, is this ”relative independence” that you are talking about ? Can one dramatically change his or her life or are we jуst fooling ourselves and there is no such thing as freedom of choice ? What is this freedom anyway, and how does it square with ”karma”, for example?

I take your point, Diana, about leaders espousing different ideologies, rather than being good or bad. Moreover, it is also true that calling ideologies good or bad is making a value judgment. Your evaluation will depend on where you stand on the issue. In other words there is no such thing as the absolute truth. Or is there ?

I also somewhat share you pessimistic assessment of human nature, although I would probably not go as far as maintaining that the human beings do not learn from their mistakes. Diana, why do you think we’re repeating "the same mistake for the third time ?" What is this mistake, in your view ?

Talking about ”laws of attraction” and ”the response of the Universe” I found Paulo Coelho’s Alchemist quite entertaining. ”When the person is about to live out his legend all the forces the Universe conspire to make it happen”. Rather comforting thought if you believe it, don’t you think ?

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Feb 12 2007, 06:00 AM

bagda
сообщение Feb 12 2007, 07:02 AM
Сообщение #15

Постоянный участник

Из: USA

Hi guys!
Anya, thanks a lot for the uplifting videos. I was quite taken by them and now want to see the entire movie. It left such an impression on me that I immediately send it out to couple of friends. A good mate responded with a tirade that I cannot help but to share with you. Please do not be offended. Dear Tom is simply way too logical for such metaphysical interpretations. biggrin.gif

Omigod Lana, do not, I repeat, do not believe anything
you heard in that video! It's not science. Yipes!
It is so wrong, starting with the date; Einstein came
up with his "equivalence equation" in a slightly
different form in 1905, not 1925, and first wrote it
as E = mc2 in 1932.

And the statement, "On one side of the equation we
have mass and light and all that we perceive...but it
all equals energy," is totally off the wall. E = mc2
does not mean that everything in the universe is
"really" energy. It's a formula for calculating how
much total energy (kinetic, stored and potential)
exists in a body: multiply the mass of the body by the
speed of light squared. It assumes the equivalence
and interchangeability of energy and matter. And that
means that energy and matter are really two
manifestations of the same physical reality at the
basis of all existence. Neither exists without the
other, neither takes precedence over the other, and
neither can be destroyed.

The people in the "Science of the Secret" seem to be
talking about energy as something non-material,
something fundamentally different from the physical
bodies it inhabits. If there really are physical
bodies carrying our thoughts around: remember that
line about your hand not really being "solid?" And
did they really say that thoughts become real by
thinking them?

And what in the world (and I mean that literally as a
real place in space and time) is the "Law of
Attraction?" "What we concentrate on concentrates on
us?" And "What we approach approaches us?" For the
record, I will state that I have been staring at a can
of Miller High Life here on my computer table for
god-knows-how-long and it has not budged!

We're told that "all energy has a vibration," and that
"your body is energy," and that "every thought has a
frequency," In the old days, all this energy
vibrating on its own little frequency was called a
soul. It was mumbo jumbo then, and it still is today,
even if they call it an electro-magnetic aura.

What we have here is a New Age Gospel: In the
beginning was Energy, and Energy was with God, and
Energy was God.

If anybody wants to believe in God it's all right with
me. jуst don't try to dress that faith up with the
language of physics. If thoughts are to become
things, a material being has to act on them.
Remember, that mountain never did come to Mohammed, he
ended up going to it.

We should discuss this more, over a drink, don't you
think?

and yes, this discussion definitely deserves a drink, and a strong one at that. biggrin.gif

4 страниц V   1 2 3 > » 
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему