Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

4 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему
> Enjoy Life. Now
Red Sniper
сообщение Feb 14 2007, 02:36 AM
Сообщение #31

Постоянный участник

Из: Недалеко от Балу!

Цитата(Fucin @ Feb 12 2007, 07:34 PM) *
But there are so many other vectors flowing at the same time and divert each other, so many influences are going on, and it seems as jуst one big mess.

So if we apply physical laws to that mess, the only thing to be of proper solution would be a sum of all incoming vectors at the same time, and response to this summed vector is not necessarily supposed to come back to us, as a direct reflection of our mind.

Don't you think that the mess is jуst a higher level of order we don't understand?
For all of a sudden "N th" measure can be explained by "N-1" projection!!
So, extrapolation may help!!

Сообщение отредактировал Red Sniper - Feb 14 2007, 02:37 AM

oxus
сообщение Feb 14 2007, 08:49 AM
Сообщение #32

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Цитата(mechtatel @ Feb 14 2007, 01:32 AM) *
I’ll crash you one by one
Otherwise I can’t feel myself as a leader, reining supreme above you all.

Do I adore this guy or what ? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif A true Bearman, the Monster of the Midway! biggrin.gif

Цитата(Fucin @ Feb 13 2007, 06:34 AM) *
But this film clearly states that the Universe and we are tied into the one physical system, and physical laws regulate our relations.

So our minds are streaming out to some kind of matrix, which is the Universe as vectors with certain strength, and angle. We are sincerely anticipating getting a response, which is supposed to be a kind of direct reflection from that matrix.

But there are so many other vectors flowing at the same time and divert each other, so many influences are going on, and it seems as jуst one big mess.

So if we apply physical laws to that mess, the only thing to be of proper solution would be a sum of all incoming vectors at the same time, and response to this summed vector is not necessarily supposed to come back to us, as a direct reflection of our mind.

Most certain what gonna happen in that case is that response will come back to an unexpected direction, to someone, who doesn’t deserve at all. biggrin.gif

Confess, Fucin, you must be a great fan of cue sports. biggrin.gif It’s jуst that I can’t help visualizing the model you describe as a closed rigid system of billiard balls.

I do not quite understand whether you’re simply interpreting the videos or offering your own model. Unless you state otherwise, I will assume that you’re defending you own thesis. tongue.gif

Tell me if there’s any particular reason why you are attributing physical properties that are best described by the laws of classical mechanics to such immaterial phenomena as products of human mind (desires, aspirations, thoughts, etc) ? If you insist on 'physical laws' as the best way of describing the dynamics within the system don’t you think that Quantum Mechanics would be better equipped to describe the structure of the system as well as relations between its elements ? One of the virtues of simpler models (according the principle of parsimony) is a more predictable outcome. But it seems that one main feature of your model is its Brownian-type interaction between vectors that results in complete chaos. Moreover the behaviour of your unpredictable summary vector makes me think of chaos theory (and its butterfly effect) that is applied to describe the behaviour of non-linear dynamic systems.

I am no good at any branch of physics and therefore welcome my friend Mamont to massacre all that crap I produced above. Like Bagda I am quite happy with the karmic paradigm, which, if stripped of all its mystical and religious outfit, is no more than a common-sense 'cause and effect' relationship.

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Feb 14 2007, 03:07 PM

Fucin
сообщение Feb 15 2007, 01:15 AM
Сообщение #33

Фуцин

Из: подсознания

Цитата(bagda @ Feb 13 2007, 06:02 PM) *
Fucin, goodness! What an imagination! biggrin.gif Either that, or as Canadian Sergey claims, a high-quality weed. )) It does remind me of the idea where universe is compared to a computer with channels and thoughts as communication devices where one disturbance, creates turbulence at an entirely different port. With common folks this concept is also called karma, something I genuinely believe in.
Here you question whether our input is proportional to the outcome… whether destiny creates or is created. Certainly being in the right place at the right time matters - the question is how much?

You can call this a weed. It won’t be offensive to me. You can call this ”brain juice” as well or whatever you think right. biggrin.gif
But after a while it did remind me something but computers and ports. wink.gif Sorry, Bagda, I am so illiterate when it comes to high cybernetic processes. I am down here, next to the simple basis, and it reminds me lots of spermatozoids wading through to get impregnated, and not necessarily the best and the strongest will be the one. biggrin.gif
I wish you could imagine these processes sometimes in a very proximate term as well as you’re well describing computer disturbances. wink.gif
Цитата(Red Sniper @ Feb 13 2007, 06:36 PM) *
Don't you think that the mess is jуst a higher level of order we don't understand?
For all of a sudden "N th" measure can be explained by "N-1" projection!!
So, extrapolation may help!!

Hey, Iron Felix and welcome aboard!
Your comments are welcome as well!
But could you please spell it out for me and clarify what you exactly mean by this sentence:

"For all of a sudden "N th" measure can be explained by "N-1" projection"
Цитата(oxus @ Feb 14 2007, 12:49 AM) *
Confess, Fucin, you must be a great fan of cue sports. biggrin.gif It’s jуst that I can’t help visualizing the model you describe as a closed rigid system of billiard balls.

I do not quite understand whether you’re simply interpreting the videos or offering your own model. Unless you state otherwise, I will assume that you’re defending you own thesis. tongue.gif

Tell me if there’s any particular reason why you are attributing physical properties that are best described by the laws of classical mechanics to such immaterial phenomena as products of human mind (desires, aspirations, thoughts, etc) ? If you insist on 'physical laws' as the best way of describing the dynamics within the system don’t you think that Quantum Mechanics would be better equipped to describe the structure of the system as well as relations between its elements ? One of the virtues of simpler models (according the principle of parsimony) is a more predictable outcome. But it seems that one main feature of your model is its Brownian-type interaction between vectors that results in complete chaos. Moreover the behaviour of your unpredictable summary vector makes me think of chaos theory (and its butterfly effect) that is applied to describe the behaviour of non-linear dynamic systems.

Hey, Oxus!:)
Since I am mechanical engineer, this vectors model has mechanical roots in my universe vision. It shouldn’t be necessarily right, that’s why I am sharing my thoughts with you guys. unsure.gif

My point is that ”law of attraction” means some forces are going on between cosmic bodies. So we can extract those forces from our thoughts and dreams and make them tangible. That’s why I came to that funny model, to which you might have lots of rewarding comments. wink.gif

Regarding Quantum Mechanics I have to admit I have nothing to do with that, but I know that there is still unclear whether micro-objects in Quantum Mechanics transact as particles or as waves. Both descriptions would be right in different conditions, and I have not enough knowledge and skills to apply this postulate to my model. cool.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Fucin - Feb 15 2007, 04:02 AM

oxus
сообщение Feb 15 2007, 04:04 AM
Сообщение #34

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Slava, thanks for your clarification, your model makes much more sense to me now. As I said I myself know next to nothing about Quantum Physics, and it is rather mathematical modelling and Game Theory that fascinate me. But I am not an expert, indeed. Since it appears to be Confession Time, I have to admit that I am also quite illiterate when it comes to computers. Fucin, I couldn’t help noticing that Biology is not particularly up you street either. huh.gif Prepare for a shock, my dear fellow : ”spermatozoids do not get impregnated”. Quite to the contrary, it is the sperm that impregnates the egg! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Sorry, mate, I know it was jуst a typo, but I couldn’t let you get away with it! The temptation was too great! tongue.gif

I do not find your model funny, far from it, it did capture my imagination. As I said, I think that its main virtue is its simplicity : we assume that our thoughts in the Universe interact in the same way as solid physical objects. The logical corollary of this assumption would be the expectation that we can now model different processes and somehow manage the whole thing. But it’s not what I got from your description of the system. It seems as if you were treating the vector- interaction process as a black box: you have a thought-vector entering the system, then because of the level of entropy (disorder) inside you cannot predict the parameters of the out-coming vector. Moreover, to make things worse, you cannot even know for sure where exactly (from which side of the box) it will come out! Much like the banned dumdum bullet – it hits your foot and may well come out of your eye socket. (I hope Red Sniper will appreciate the analogy wink.gif ).

So, I guess, my question is what does you model help to achieve?

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Feb 15 2007, 07:50 AM

Fucin
сообщение Feb 15 2007, 04:42 AM
Сообщение #35

Фуцин

Из: подсознания

You won’t believe but the contrary to what I said was what I really meant.
Oxus, and especially Bagda, I beg pardon for the misconception! blushing.gif

All that I wanted to achieve with my statement, which is quite well treated by local surgeons, is that there is a huge diversity of human thoughts and minds are flying, pulsing, snaking jogging and jerking to the "Egg", and our hopeless expectations may be jуst lost somewhere in the midway to the aim, and Universe won’t be able to manifest anything back.

But we’ll get over anyway. cool.gif

oxus
сообщение Feb 15 2007, 04:56 AM
Сообщение #36

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

No further questions, Your Honor. biggrin.gif I presume we shall let you off the hook. For now. wink.gif
Hey, Fucin, check it out - I found a graphical depiction for your model! Not quite but close, isn't it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBtGFRCngrY

by courtesy of LenokM rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Сообщение отредактировал oxus - Feb 15 2007, 05:12 AM

oxus
сообщение Feb 15 2007, 11:19 PM
Сообщение #37

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Цитата(Fucin @ Feb 15 2007, 04:42 AM) *
You won’t believe but the contrary to what I said was what I really meant.
Oxus, and especially Bagda, I beg pardon for the misconception! blushing.gif

Wow! ohmy.gif I missed this excellent play on words!

misconception как производное от

conception :

1 [uncountable and countable] an idea about what something is like, or a general understanding of something

2 [uncountable and countable] the process by which a woman or female animal becomes pregnant, or the time when this happens

Bravo!

anna ar
сообщение Mar 3 2007, 10:35 PM
Сообщение #38

Бурная смесь........всего

Из: Heartland of USA

Цитата(oxus @ Feb 14 2007, 07:55 PM) *
No further questions, Your Honor. biggrin.gif I presume we shall let you off the hook. For now. wink.gif
Hey, Fucin, check it out - I found a graphical depiction for your model! Not quite but close, isn't it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBtGFRCngrY

by courtesy of LenokM rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

I like "Lexus" commercials, not jуst because they are so beautiful, but also because they carry the message (besides the one, that says "buy me" laugh.gif ). I found a particular "Lexus" commercial, that will suite our topic jуst perfectly. Ladys and Gentelmen: "Pursue the Moment" biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXmcpHgKqn4...ted&search=

oxus
сообщение Mar 3 2007, 11:38 PM
Сообщение #39

08.02.06 - 01.04.07

Цитата(anna ar @ Mar 3 2007, 10:35 PM) *
I like "Lexus" commercials, not jуst because they are so beautiful, but also because they carry the message (besides the one, that says "buy me" laugh.gif ). I found a particular "Lexus" commercial, that will suite our topic jуst perfectly. Ladys and Gentelmen: "Pursue the Moment" biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXmcpHgKqn4...ted&search=

It's a beaut, Hon. True, some of them are works of art.

Хороший человег
сообщение Mar 5 2007, 06:45 PM
Сообщение #40

А никто не верит...

hi all of you guys!
your level of english amuses me. as all of you russian-speaking, that makes me impressed smile.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Хороший человег - Mar 5 2007, 06:46 PM

anna ar
сообщение Jun 2 2007, 04:01 AM
Сообщение #41

Новенькое biggrin.gif

http://www.natureofsuccessmovie.com/

MalenkiBahtishka
сообщение Jun 2 2007, 04:41 AM
Сообщение #42

Постоянный участник

Из: Toshkent, Kujlik bozori

Цитата(anna ar @ Jun 2 2007, 06:00 AM) *

Are you all showing off here? What about someone like " Little Bahtishka" ? I want to participate too, but
not sure what can I brag about. Oh...I know. I can be a motivator like Tony Robbins. Y'ALL will hear from
me again with my new motivational technics.
P.S. Where is your little froggy avatar?

anna ar
сообщение Jun 2 2007, 07:47 AM
Сообщение #43

[quote name='MalenkiBahtishka' date='Jun 1 2007, 08:41 PM' post='1368269']
[quote]Are you all showing off here?[/quote]

Totally, dude ©

[quote]What about someone like "Little Bahtishka" ?[/quote]

What about him?

[quote]
I want to participate too, but not sure what can I brag about.[/quote]

Here you can brag about almost anything, that make you happy. Please be our honored guest biggrin.gif

[quote]Oh...I know. I can be a motivator like Tony Robbins.[/quote]

GREAT! So, are you ready to share your (Tony Robbins's) wisdom with us? (for example something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTl0gLHn6d0 )

[quote]Y'ALL will hear from me again with my new motivational technics.[/quote]

Definitely looking forward to that! smile.gif
[quote]
P.S. Where is your little froggy avatar?[/quote]

I burned it ohmy.gif (jуst like in the fairy tail rolleyes.gif )

MalenkiBahtishka
сообщение Jun 3 2007, 11:09 AM
Сообщение #44

Постоянный участник

Цитата(anna ar @ Jun 2 2007, 09:47 AM) *
Totally, dude ©
What about him?
Here you can brag about almost anything, that make you happy. Please be our honored guest biggrin.gif
GREAT! So, are you ready to share your (Tony Robbins's) wisdom with us? (for example something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTl0gLHn6d0 )
Definitely looking forward to that! smile.gif
I burned it ohmy.gif (jуst like in the fairy tail rolleyes.gif )

In the age of computers, cell phones,cable TV etc. we are all susceptible to a new kind of destruction to live our lives in full. It is STRESS! No matter what you do. Either you work for a respectable law firm in L.A. ,
running your own business or selling dill at Alaisky Farmers Market in Tashkent. You accumulate some bad
energy. So, instead of promoting Tony Robbins with his greed motivated techniques I would like to introduce you to a first step to "live your life. Now", an amazing way of relaxation. The native Americans, I think,
had it all. So...turn off the lights. Open your windows. Burn some sage plant. And listen to this amazing music of Carlos Nakai meditating on light... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGaUIaOKmE

MalenkiBahtishka
сообщение Jun 5 2007, 08:05 PM
Сообщение #45

Постоянный участник

I assume everybody is meditating... biggrin.gif

4 страниц V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему