Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему
> Happiness Guide, When IT is to come?
Rem61
сообщение Jan 11 2008, 01:15 PM
Сообщение #1

всем навстречу

I believe, there is nothing to do with my personal life here, affecting anybody there;

Цитата(Rem61 @ Dec 11 2007, 12:10 PM) *
The only life & world that deserve to be – your life & your world smile.gif

Means – take care of the most important things first of all. smile.gif

Цитата(TimurSulaimanov @ Dec 20 2007, 03:02 AM) *
But then you define your life and your world in terms of lives of others and worlds of others, right ? Even language you speak and terms of your thinking are borrowed, inherited, adopted, learned - from outside. smile.gif

Exactly! – I’m talking about quite a common possession as a mind, and …

I am saying "you" , but I mean it is valid for everyone of us, me , him, her , whoever. Is there such thing as "me", why are we sticking to this concept ? What is so important in it ?

…, nonetheless, it’s quite a particular and private possession, as being closed, locked for anybody else – don’t you imagine somebody to take a lantern and reside in your mind, watching and listening to your thoughts and dreams and projecting some ideas of his own into the screen of your mind, do you? No – to Legilimency, Yes – to Occlumency! smile.gif

---

well, anybody’s got it exactly this way and it’s a point of force for everybody! – it’s a place and a medium of a perfect happiness for everybody! – the life is short, everybody’ll die, and there is no time to be jealous about e.g. Sir Paul McCartney or Mrs. Joann Rowling - you have enough to be perfectly happy by yourself; smile.gif

---

when we watch things from first dimension we can see dots – equal, but endlessly deep ones;

when we watch things from second dimension we can see lines;
when we watch things from third dimension we can see squares;
when we watch things from fourth dimension we can see bodies;

when we watch things from fifth dimension we can see fates – equal also, endless and unlimited;

no fate is greater or less than other fate, either higher or lover etc;

nobody’s internal world is less or greater than somebody’s else – so, take care of your internal world and be happy your private way, surely – being involved in surviving with other people, but – always having enough for yourself and the external world being jуst a prolongation of your internal one;

YOU personally – are a point, a center of worry about and a focus of your happiness, and other things – after, after, after… smile.gif

---

Considering examples – some limited situations to show the point:

- you are Robinzoned;
- you are retired;
- etc;

it’s time for you to appreciate this world, giving all for you, not demanding from you any great social activity for surviving, - isn’t it exactly the time to think of yourself, to enjoy your personal freedom, - but, should we postpone it so far? smile.gif

---

P.S. so – everybody possess enough to be happy – and what’s more important for any of us?

P.P.S. if everything is so easy – why there is so many of misunderstood and unhappy people around? – don’t worry, be happy! – ne parjsya, budj schastliv! – catch your internal freedom and enjoy it.

3d.P.S. I hope – not only words are findable here
smile.gif

Цитата(TimurSulaimanov @ Dec 23 2007, 04:51 AM) *
Musings on happiness.

But it's alright to be unhappy sometimes, isn't it ?

Shouldn't we undergo some adjustment, re-evaluation of our goals from time to time, values, self-esteem, stuff like that ?

We are social creatures, we can't be happy jуst by ourselves, through our own ideas of what should make us happy. We have self-esteem, sense of status, social standing, self-respect, and so on. Things like these make us do what we do, and make us think what we are in great measure. After all, without that there is no life of a person.

We can be deluded, of course - like, I am terribly unhappy that I am not Paul McCartney, but that's an integral part of human nature - not to know who you are, wanting to know it, develop some idea, and try to prove it. If in the process of proving your hypothesis, you discovered that you are a John Lennon - good for you. Then you can modestly sing - "I am jуst another guy" smile.gif But, if not ? You discovered that you, in fact, not what you thought you are, and it makes you unhappy - No big deal, alright, that's what people do all the time, and they should, it is normal routine of our social existence, we have to have some idea of ourselves and project some image of ourselves outside - and to correct it from time to time.

Living like a cat is impossible for a human being, people have identities, and need to have those identities confirmed by society all the time. And identity is not static, life goes forward, social expectations change, and, as a result, identity needs readjustment constantly, and life of a man makes sense (or not ) to him himself for as long as it makes sense to other people, or whatever his perception of others' opinions is.

So, point is - be happy through acceptance of everything that comes your way. Even if you feel unhappy at times (or, even all the time ), jуst take it as part of a greater picture - we humans are supposed to have mood swings smile.gif.

they say – happiness is the life itself… (by Lev Tolstoy?)

Or, let's see it this way - It is a great inconvenience to have to go to toilet, every day, several times - but should it make us unhappy? not really - everybody does it. Now next, if I had to take my urine out through catheter via the opening in my side and carry the plastic bag with me all the time ? Lot of us will hate it and might get unhappy - but, big deal, it's the same thing, right ? But difference is - not everyone has to do it, majority don't, and only you are singled out - unhappy.

Or this one - if men were to have periods , like women - they would be awfully unhappy, one might think, but why ? Women live with that and accept it and not take it as grounds for their unhappiness. Why ? Because on one hand every woman has it, so nothing wrong if some other woman also has it. But every man doesn't have it, therefore I, a man, also shouldn't.

By the same token, women would hate to have beard and moustache - but , men have it , so what ?

Or another one, (inconceivable !) - If I , a man, had to wear women's clothes to go to work , it would make me horribly upset, right ? But why ? Half of the mankind is wearing those clothes and is perfectly happy ! Why should it make me unhappy !?

Really, all this happiness stuff is nothing but a social convention in the end.

Сообщение отредактировал Rem61 - Feb 15 2008, 04:11 PM

Rem61
сообщение Jan 11 2008, 02:03 PM
Сообщение #2

всем навстречу

I’m pleasantly impressed with all the above stuff - to be tuned, improved etc.

It doesn’t make sense to me the adjustment of happiness smile.gif

---

Such subject as Satisfaction gives a pretty illustration of the point of the ‘happiness’ as of private feeling of encapsulated, protected internal world;

Look, blushing.gif , there is a sensitive matter of ”size of man’s penis”;

It’s a matter to be proud of, or opposite, to be ashamed of…

The common chattering values big ones and laughs about small ones;

blushing.gif

In this regard I declare here:

The only world deserves to be, that satisfies your private, particular, personal, the only in the world – your penis!

- means, your quite private, incomparable possession ( the sexual organ or in parallel – the feeling of happiness) – is your absolute priority, never adjustable…

blushing.gif

---

Цитата(TimurSulaimanov @ Dec 23 2007, 04:51 AM) *
Or another one, (inconceivable !) - If I , a man, had to wear women's clothes to go to work , it would make me horribly upset, right ? But why ? Half of the mankind is wearing those clothes and is perfectly happy ! Why should it make me unhappy !?

Ha-ha, everybody one morning in women’s gowns – the laughter would be up to the heaven, waking up the old gods, and – probably - we’d forget about so many heavy difficulties between us, dissolved in this laughter and vanished.

---

Well, I’d like to develop on smth abt happy feelings:

1st Look,

I believe, nobody’s supposed to argue with the following:

The childhood is a happy state of humans, the happiness is a normal status for a child smile.gif

Next look,

the grown up people’s the only thought about happiness – when it comes?

The question now: why the happiness had to leave us some day after childhood?

My answer will be: the happiness had not to leave us at all! (even – didn’t ever)

The main subject we had to be taught in school and at anywhere – we are born to be happy, and this is the most important possession we can keep with us for the whole life, for every minute and every instance of our life…

Then, the most valuable subject the boys are to be taught – how the girls’ heads work? – what are the thoughts in girls’ heads? – what are the feelings in the girls’ hearts?

And, the meantime, the most valuable subject the girls are to be taught – how the boys’ heads work? – what are the thoughts in boys’ heads? – what are the feelings in the boys’ hearts?

smile.gif

---

Smth more – we are all mortal, the life might end at any instance – and this is another bowl of the level-headed scales, - but at the first one is laid the perfect happiness we all possess inside of us;

Such awful and unpleasant things must be balanced by smth quite wonderful, mustn’t they?

---

When you are at the old ages and everybody obviously might say – this bloke will go soon – it is not a time for desperation, but for the perfect happiness; - don’t lose the rest of your time, be happy, don’t worry;

---

When you are at a deathly illness – it is not a time to desperate, but to be perfectly happy; - don’t lose the rest of your life, don’t;

---

P.S. ... Is it right or wrong? – all the livings suffer injuries, offends – and some way got it over, get used with this event in their past, live with it and – forget about it, but some spots are never to leave us…

But isn’t it even as hard to be a reason of those injuries, to be a maker of those offends?

The difference is in passive and active positions of the sides: the active one is responsible for all here…

I remember quite well the insults I’ve dropped to the little kittens of ours, trying to teach them to use the gifts of civilization – quite innocent little kittens, which deserved better.

Well, then, they lived with us for the whole their lives; after all - I buried them one by one – ”old” cats, which completed their living way, not at the same time, surely, etc.

I’m not supposed to insult cats any more ever, comparing them with humans (neither horses, though).

P.P.S. about the technology – as it was before said, when we make a conversation about smth – thoughts, feelings, subjects etc. – we always say about a bit different things, given us by our personal life-way; this is a point for a crunch misunderstanding, or a slightest one; - we might agree on some things to be understood equally and construct smth on this basis;

But! – never your thoughts & feelings are visible to your conversationalist as is;

And it gives you a point to pretend any way; to feel free of your partner; to be happy without dependence on anybody or anything – as a rule, as a simple law of human’s life – your happiness and freedom are always with you smile.gif

3d.P.S. there is no time the happiness to come, as it never left you smile.gif
uncover it in you smile.gif

Сообщение отредактировал Rem61 - Mar 17 2008, 09:39 AM

Rem61
сообщение Feb 15 2008, 04:13 PM
Сообщение #3

всем навстречу

U-like life-way of feeling of happiness – is it necessary? – some crisis of middle ages etc. – why? – plenty of knowledge came, plenty of understanding, great experience how to earn joys of life, how to use your forces – and enough in mind to keep all the forces in good condition, & - some wisdom, maybe – why any decrease might happen? – no obvious logic, but observations say – it happens… maybe, smth was wrong on the way?

Rem61
сообщение Feb 18 2008, 12:20 PM
Сообщение #4

всем навстречу

It might be a sort of nightmare – one in memory after wake up – a wishing to find the sense of life out of yourself…

Where? – in god ? (which one, invented by whom?) - in social duty ? (what way it looks today, after last flowery revolution – no victims?...) - etc … ?

The world is yours! – no matter the universe is ruled by laws of surviving and you must take part in this surviving doing your best…

You’re the bearer of the center & don’t look for this center out of you…

Should I say – the same is about the world of each of us – and I tell all this to every one of us – but never mind, for yours sake – it’s you-centered world! – and with all highest respect to other worlds – should you care of them? – not before, not instead of your one at anytime smile.gif

It’s selfish – surely,… but try & show me smth joyful or painful – out of you, warm or cold – out of you, … - never smile.gif - our feelings are inside of us, our sensitivity is inside of us & … only these things, felt by ourselves, are smth worthy for us…

You-centered world! – sounds good smile.gif – your heart is a heart of the world! – good smile.gif – your brain is a brain of the world! – go-o-od smile.gif – your nerves are nerves of the world! – go-o-o-od smile.gif – and nothing more sad.gif - everything around is given to us as impressions only – true ones, false ones …

& the whole world of your responsibility and care smile.gif

юсупов
сообщение Feb 24 2008, 10:58 PM
Сообщение #5

бедуин полу-кочевник, многогранный афродизьяк

Из: мой адрес Советский Союз

Рэмыч. не мог не использовать эту возможность поучаствовать в твоей теме

Happiness is a warm gun
Happiness is a warm gun, momma
When I hold you in my arms
And I feel my finger on your trigger
I know nobody can do me no harm
Because happiness is a warm gun, momma
Happiness is a warm gun
-Yes it is.
Happiness is a warm, yes it is...
Gun!
BANG, BANG,
SHOOT, SHOOT,
Well don't ya know that happiness is a warm gun, momma?

fromuz_kolobok.gif

Сообщение отредактировал юсупов - Feb 25 2008, 05:23 AM

Rem61
сообщение Feb 25 2008, 01:31 PM
Сообщение #6

всем навстречу

Цитата(юсупов @ Feb 25 2008, 12:58 AM) *
Рэмыч. не мог не использовать эту возможность поучаствовать в твоей теме

Happiness is a warm gun
Happiness is a warm gun, momma
Because happiness is a warm gun, momma
Happiness is a warm gun
-Yes it is.
Happiness is a warm, yes it is...
Gun!
BANG, BANG,
SHOOT, SHOOT,
Well don't ya know that happiness is a warm gun, momma?

fromuz_kolobok.gif

It’s great thou camest here, buddy!

Singing songs is as pleasant as playing guitar to me smile.gif

About the romantic hero of the poem:

==
Happiness is a warm gun
==

Nobody wants to be harmed – and looks for shields & guns to feel protected – cool!

I’m talking abt the same here – my way: the world around from your birth to your death – not a long way – is supposed to please you, entertain you ! – all the forces of cosmos are much greater than your ones to destroy you at any moment (even the theory of probability with its brick) smile.gif – but before that – all around is to please you, your feelings… you to enjoy it as an owner smile.gif

It doesn’t mean to not notice the laws of society around or the nature around – no, it’s only about your way of yours here, about feeling free in this world with your eyes opened to this and that – to feel it your way, taking it with your senses and believing them smile.gif , not trusting too much the fellows around which are ready to use you smile.gif – some way for their purpose smile.gif - as usually smile.gif , – and gifting yourself by your own choice smile.gif

Let’s call it – happiness smile.gif

And there is nothing to call – fairness – in this world smile.gif

==

Would it be interesting for you to discuss a wish to be high in some hierarchy – wadayasay? – living in barrel as Diogenes – is it high? – or jуst – cool !? smile.gif

Rem61
сообщение Jan 6 2009, 03:51 PM
Сообщение #7

всем навстречу

ЖИЗНЬ – КАК ПОЛЁТ СТРЕЛЫ

- да, она не нами выпущена, хотя можем прервать.. для меня – похоже..

ФОРС-МАЖОР – в начало smile.gif

- мы все умрём;
- решивший быть нашим врагом легко убьёт нас ударом в спину;
- иногда природа смертельно недружественна и в других формах;

с учетом сказанного – явление счастья существует, не споря с форс-мажором.. даже наоборот – воспевая его.. как.. чёрные поля шахматной доски, столь же прекрасные, как и белые поля..

to be ctd

Андрей (Wencel)
сообщение Jan 6 2009, 09:34 PM
Сообщение #8

This World Is Totally Fugazi

Цитата(Rem61 @ Jan 6 2009, 03:51 PM) *
ЖИЗНЬ – КАК ПОЛЁТ СТРЕЛЫ

- да, она не нами выпущена, хотя можем прервать.. для меня – похоже..

ФОРС-МАЖОР – в начало smile.gif

- мы все умрём;
- решивший быть нашим врагом легко убьёт нас ударом в спину;
- иногда природа смертельно недружественна и в других формах;

с учетом сказанного – явление счастья существует, не споря с форс-мажором.. даже наоборот – воспевая его.. как.. чёрные поля шахматной доски, столь же прекрасные, как и белые поля..

to be ctd

На мой взгляд, счастье – это ощущение гармонии внутреннего мира человека с окружающим его Миром, когда все негативное не рассматривается как значимое, и наоборот, все положительное воспринимается гипертрофированно, что и говорит об абсолютной удовлетворенности жизнью.

Сообщение отредактировал Андрей (Wencel) - Jan 6 2009, 09:38 PM

Rem61
сообщение Jun 3 2009, 08:54 AM
Сообщение #9

всем навстречу

Цитата(Андрей (Wencel) @ Jan 6 2009, 11:34 PM) *
На мой взгляд, счастье – это ощущение гармонии внутреннего мира человека с окружающим его Миром, когда все негативное не рассматривается как значимое, и наоборот, все положительное воспринимается гипертрофированно, что и говорит об абсолютной удовлетворенности жизнью.

I do agree with you.. & ‘m sorry for the late respond..

The feeling of happiness is quite personal, this is your personal condition of harmony & your feeling that;

Talking common things here is quite usual also – all the religions & philosophies do that;

My idea “for everybody” here – the scarlet flame flower inside of you is the center of the world, all the directions might be called as: towards the center, from the center, around the center..

North & South, East & West – have no value;

the short while of your life – like the way of the Sun.. – it lightens the world around, it warms the world, it gives the world the life – and it takes everything away, when dies

not too modest – but let’s take care of ourselves 1st of all – frankly speaking, it might take the whole life-time – fair enough smile.gif

Написать ответ в эту темуСоздать новую тему